Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Does anyone have experience with Glock barrels from Lone Wolf? >

Does anyone have experience with Glock barrels from Lone Wolf?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Does anyone have experience with Glock barrels from Lone Wolf?

Old 01-27-2011, 05:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default Does anyone have experience with Glock barrels from Lone Wolf?

I was browsing the Cheaper Than Dirt website and came across barrels from Lone Wolf Distributors that can convert a Glock 23 from a .40 to a 9mm or a .357 Sig. It seems like it is only a barrel change but I can't determine if you need the right clip as well. Have any of you ever done this? Do you need a 9mm and .357 Sig clip to complete the conversion? They seem to be well rated. For $100 for a barrel, I am tempted to get one or both.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/GNS134-1.html
Old 01-27-2011, 10:21 AM
Banned

I have shot 357sigs thru glocks. All I did was change the barrel. A 357sig is really nothing more than a bottleneck 40S&W down to 9mm bullet.

You use the same mag for 357sig that you use for 40S&W. Not sure about 9mm.

I recommend staying away from 357sig if you want reloads to work. This caliber is a major headache due to the small neck tension. Factory loads would be ok, I guess.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

Big Country is right on the 40 mags for 357Sig. For 9mm, you will need 9mm mags for reliable use.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:43 PM
Fork Horn

You can shoot 357sig and 9mm from a 40gun also the magizines are all the same. Only diffrence is say your mag holds 12 40's itl hold 15 or 16 9mm's. I have a 9mm barrel for my beretta 40 and it never has malfunctiond useing the 40clip. Also a gunsmith toldme it's safe so go for it man