Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
how much is it worth?? >

how much is it worth??

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

how much is it worth??

Old 10-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default how much is it worth??

Remington 700, 7mm-08. Matte, with synthetic stock new style. 24 inch barrel, x-mark pro trigger, leupold VXII 3x9x40, Talley LW mounts/bases. Only had 1 1/2 boxes through it, still has box and all paperwork for gun and scope. Just bought brand new in July. Comes with half box bullets. Thinking bout selling what kinda price.. I know how much I got in it, just wondering how much I could get..

Thanks
Old 10-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

Being used will deduct a good deal off of it's value. Without the scope I'd say you could get 450 with the scope 550 to 600. It's hard to get much money for a used scope I buy sell and trade all the time and if it has a good scope I'll give 100 to 150 more but when I sell a gun if I gotta 300 dollar scope on it I usually keep it to go on something else. Lots of people think because it has a 300 dollar scope on it they should get 275 dollars for it but chances are they won't. But that sounds like a good setup you got there I love Remington 700's and a 7mm-08 is a great round Ive shot a few and there real shooters.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:18 AM
bigcountry

Used ADL's go for 400, BDL's for 450-500.

Scope, you can get 200 on bay for it. Rings and extras, generally don't count much in a sale. Possibly sell rings separate for 25 dollars.

Old 10-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

I bought a new model 700 .243 ADL with the new X-mark trigger, new style stock, cheap 3-9x40 scope, bases, and rings yesterday on roll back at our local Wal-Mart for $400 out the door. Just to give you a starting point. Where you live will also have some influence on how much you can get for it.

Last edited by Jacob Garrett; 10-19-2010 at 07:38 AM.