Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Gun Safes

Old 05-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Spike

Default Gun Safes

I'm looking for gun safe. Right now, I only have two scoped rifles, two shotguns, two extra barrels and a hand gun, but I plan to add to that over the years.

I know that's not a lot of information to go on, but I just want to see what people have right now. Any pics would be appreciated. I'm kind of a snob and would like to have something nice, but at the same time, I don't have unlimited funds like most folks.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

You definitely want to buy bigger than you think you need. You'll fill it up quick and you don't want to have to sell your safe to buy a bigger one. This is where I bought my Browning safe...

http://www.gunsafes.com/

They have the best selection of safes I've ever seen and they offer free shipping.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

I bought a big tall/wide Cannon from Tractor Supply for $899...
Old 05-24-2010, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by liberty1743
I'm looking for gun safe. Right now, I only have two scoped rifles, two shotguns, two extra barrels and a hand gun, but I plan to add to that over the years.

I know that's not a lot of information to go on, but I just want to see what people have right now. Any pics would be appreciated. I'm kind of a snob and would like to have something nice, but at the same time, I don't have unlimited funds like most folks.

..........Pretty is nice, but take the advice given so far.... Buy as big as you can get. You'll never regret it. Buy a good safe. They're worth the money.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Typical Buck

I bought a Liberty a few years ago.. Definitly buy bigger than you think you will need.. Also I bought the textured finish one and that sure is nice..
Old 06-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

I don't know what state you are in but I'm from Mich, and just bought one at Dunhams sports shop. I got the stack on 16 gun they had it on sale 50 dollars off from the manufacter till the end of June. I also had a 20% off coupon. I ended up getting the 16 gun for the original price of the 10 gun. I'm happy with it. Good luck