Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

LCP Vs Keltec

Old 05-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

One of my closest friends is the rangemaster at an indoor pistol range with 32 shooting lanes that are almost always full. Needless to say he's seen just about every handgun known to man. It was on his recomendation that I stay away from any Kel-tec that might be called upon to save my life. He said that if I really liked one of their guns, and I only planned on using it for target practice, annnnd if I was willing to send it in for repair if or when it breaks, then go ahead and buy one. Now I do understand that he's very biased against Kel-tec, but when someones gun breaks at the range, they always ask him to look at it. I am by no means suggesting that all Kel-tecs are bad weapons, but my buddy has yet to see an LCP go bad while he was working. On a plus side, Kel-tecs facility is only about 15 miles from my house and I have heard that they do have good customer support.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've had my Kel-tec for many years now. I'm not about to trade it in on a LCP. It's accuracy is incredible for a little pocket gun and it's yet to malfunction.