Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Remington SP-453 >

Remington SP-453

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Remington SP-453

Old 02-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default Remington SP-453

I've read some of the other posts on this gun but I havent seen much about people who actually own and shoot this gun on a regular basis. Is there some one out there who has and what types of problems should I expect with this gun. I plan on using it for both turkey and duck.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've owned a Bakail MP153 since 2002. I bought it when I wanted a cheap semi auto to goose hunt with. I've used it shoot clays, hunt deer, coyotes, turkey, doves, waterfowl and upland game. It's heavy, very plain jane and the finish sucks. But I must say it has been dead nuts reliable. I'm over 5k shots through it w/o a malfunction (which I know isn't that many) but I do feel that it was worth the $289 I paid for it.