Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
browning x bolt on order for 3-4 weeks, still not in. >

browning x bolt on order for 3-4 weeks, still not in.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

browning x bolt on order for 3-4 weeks, still not in.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default browning x bolt on order for 3-4 weeks, still not in.

I recently ordered a browning x bolt ss 7mm rem mag at a local gun shop and the owner said it would be in in 5-7 buisness days but i ordered the gun 3-4 weeks ago and i've called him several times and he doesn't know whey it hasn't come in yet. Can you guys think of any reasons this would happen and has this ever happened too you? how long do think this could go on?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

get your money back and order online. i had to find my bar in mossy oak break up and tell the store owner where to go and how much i was gonna pay.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

try this better hury

http://huntingnet.com/forum/guns/313...-7-mm-mag.html
Old 01-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Banned

If I don't see it, feel it, taste it and pass it out of my lower intestine, I ain't buying it. If you look close enough you see differences that may or may not be to your liking. Course Im pretty picky
Old 01-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

It happened to me this past year with the new Sako A7, but my X Bolt SS (.338 WM) I ordered and came in no problem.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

IMO, 3-4 weeks is no big deal however, you seemed to have been mislead a bit. X-bolts are everywhere (it seems) so perhaps find another source?
Old 01-09-2010, 07:28 AM
Spike

I've got an X-Bolt Stainless .270 WSM for sale, priced right. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bugsNbows
IMO, 3-4 weeks is no big deal however, you seemed to have been mislead a bit. X-bolts are everywhere (it seems) so perhaps find another source?
I've tried the closest gander and cabelas and none of them have the gun in stock that i want, they said I can order it but i'm already doing that with the local gunshop. I also wanted to support the local gunshop too because we have very few where I live.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by vabyrd
If I don't see it, feel it, taste it and pass it out of my lower intestine, I ain't buying it. If you look close enough you see differences that may or may not be to your liking. Course Im pretty picky
I agree with you on this and i'd rather spend and extra $100 - $200 knowing that my gun would be new and nothing wrong with it. I've been saving for the rifle a long time to and its my first deer rifle so i wouldn't want to risk anything.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

I just mounted a scope on an X-Bolt for a guy who waited quite awhile for the rifle to come in. The reason is supply and demand. The three wholesalers contacted didn't have the rifle. One of them received a shipment two weeks later which included the rifle the guy wanted. A couple of years ago I waited almost a year for a stainless, left handed A-Bolt in .300 Win Mag. It becomes a heck of an argument for buying a used rifle. Oh, and when you get ready to scope it, the X-Bolt uses 4 screws per base half (a total of 8!!). Looks cool but, ....... oh well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.