Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
remington 700 >

remington 700

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

remington 700

Old 12-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Precision
I've seen me shoot and have an uncanny knack to make the amazing look easy...mainly because it is(for me).

Lotsa gents on lotsa Boards have shot that rifle in the flesh,as well as watch me do same and it has undoubtedly inspired a rather large number of like purchases.

First Generation Ti's were exceedingly well exceuted and the remmie 7-08's always shine in their throat/mag COAL harmony,which do bolster performance. Necking down Lapua 308 snugs chamber neck clearance,.003" constriction ala Redding TiN bushing is also frosting. '15 has no peer in the chambering and kissing lands with projectiles of repute,do curtail much fluff,as does the copious use of moly and the refrain of muddling things via cleaning rod. Fair to say,that's she's fairly damned famous and rightfully so.

Not that you could hit your azz with same.

So whats the point laddy?

I guess if one enjoyed listening to hours of boring jargon about absolutely redundant and meaningless information they'd be standing outside your front door buying your books. Do I hear crickets in the background?

Funny, my old gunsmith used to yap about crap like that when he was working on my raceguns. I finally had to tell him to shut the F up too.