Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
FS Remington 1100 Slugster >

FS Remington 1100 Slugster

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

FS Remington 1100 Slugster

Old 10-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default FS Remington 1100 Slugster

For Sale: Remington 1100 Slugster. This is a factory slug gun. Has a cantilever slug barrel. Gun has less than 5 boxes of slugs through it. I bought the gun new. Gun is in 98%+ condition. I installed a set of uncle mikes sling swivels. It has a Simmons 6X shotgun scope. It is the NWTF edition with the pro-diamond recticle. The heavy diamond duplex makes low light shooting easy, all you half to do is center your target in the diamond(FWIW this works best at closer ranges). The scope is mounted with Weaver mounts. It is a 2-3/4 chamber only gun. I know your supposed to shoot sabot slugs through the fully rifles barrels due to leading issues, but I shot Remington Sluggers and achieved clover leaf groups at 50yrds(actually most holes cutting each other) and 3" at 150 yrds. With those results I settled for a little extra cleaning time. It has the lightest trigger pull of any shotgun I've ever seen. It still has a shotgun trigger pull(thats to mean a normally longer pull than a rifle) but extremlly light I'd guess 3-4lbs. Also comes witha loop shell holder on buttstock and butler creek flip up scope covers. Price is $450 OBO. Buyer to pay $25 shipping to the FFL of your choice. I'm located in northeastern NC. Thanks for looking and any questions please ask.
P.S. I also have 15 boxes of slugs available if buyer is interested. Slugs not included with gun price.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Fork Horn

What kind of slugs?
Old 10-19-2009, 05:12 AM
Fork Horn

Remington Sluggers, 2-3/4" Mag dr eq. 1oz slugs. Remington makes 2 different slugers. A max dr eq and a Mag dr eq. These are the Mags. The Max's are what wal-mart sells. These are usually harder to find but they shoot flater in this gun.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

What town in NC?
I am in Seagrove, N.C. how far are you from here?

Thank You
Old 10-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Fork Horn

Im in Roanoke Rapids, in Halifax county. Looks to be about 3hrs, give or take. I would be willing to drive and meet somewhere also if your interested. Price is negotiable. I want this thing gone!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default interested

i posted on your pm's or your info page
Old 10-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Fork Horn

Gun is Sold! Thanks everyone!