HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - FS Remington 1100 Slugster
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 04:24 PM
deke12ga
Fork Horn

Default FS Remington 1100 Slugster

For Sale: Remington 1100 Slugster. This is a factory slug gun. Has a cantilever slug barrel. Gun has less than 5 boxes of slugs through it. I bought the gun new. Gun is in 98%+ condition. I installed a set of uncle mikes sling swivels. It has a Simmons 6X shotgun scope. It is the NWTF edition with the pro-diamond recticle. The heavy diamond duplex makes low light shooting easy, all you half to do is center your target in the diamond(FWIW this works best at closer ranges). The scope is mounted with Weaver mounts. It is a 2-3/4 chamber only gun. I know your supposed to shoot sabot slugs through the fully rifles barrels due to leading issues, but I shot Remington Sluggers and achieved clover leaf groups at 50yrds(actually most holes cutting each other) and 3" at 150 yrds. With those results I settled for a little extra cleaning time. It has the lightest trigger pull of any shotgun I've ever seen. It still has a shotgun trigger pull(thats to mean a normally longer pull than a rifle) but extremlly light I'd guess 3-4lbs. Also comes witha loop shell holder on buttstock and butler creek flip up scope covers. Price is $450 OBO. Buyer to pay $25 shipping to the FFL of your choice. I'm located in northeastern NC. Thanks for looking and any questions please ask.
P.S. I also have 15 boxes of slugs available if buyer is interested. Slugs not included with gun price.