Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
So  long folks >

So long folks

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

So long folks

Old 08-01-2009, 03:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by driftrider
There's a custom ice fishing jig maker in Iowa City? Really? That's funny, since I've never once seen anyone ice fishing on the Coralville Reservoir or Lake MacBride. I should tell my brother.
I ice fish for pan fish commercially almost every day from mid December to ice out which is usually around April 1st. I fish on Lake Champlain and get lots of my jigging lures from Custom Jig and Spins. They make real good high quality stuff and are located in Coralville IA.
http://www.customjigsandspins.com/
Old 08-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, they're 2.5 miles from my house in the new commercial park. I'll be darned.

Mike
Old 08-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by adam11082
Thank god! You've been a ...Deleted by CalHunter... since the day I joined this forum. I havent been on here in a while and this is the best thing to come back to. Maybe if you stepped off your almighty high horse you wouldnt get into beefs with anybody. ...deleted by CalHunter...

Now see... everybody was chummin' it up and singin' cumbiahya and havin' a theorethical beer while the water washed over the dam.... and you show back up and pee on the fire.

Last edited by CalHunter; 08-08-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Repeating an attack
Old 08-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank god! You've been a ...Deleted by CalHunter... since the day I joined this forum. I havent been on here in a while and this is the best thing to come back to. Maybe if you stepped off your almighty high horse you wouldnt get into beefs with anybody. ...Deleted by CalHunter...
See Neil, you have to stay now just to annoy this guy.

adam11082, if you knew everything Neil has FORGOTTEN about firearms in his 30+ years as a professional gunsmith, you'd be a genuine gun expert. If I lived anywhere near him I'd take my guns nowhere else to have any work done. If he took you to task on something you said, I guarantee he had a good reason backed by his experience.

But some people refuse to let the truth get in the way of their feelings or false notions. It's called pride.

Mike

Last edited by CalHunter; 08-08-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Repeating attack
Old 08-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank god! You've been a ...Deleted by CalHunter... since the day I joined this forum. I havent been on here in a while and this is the best thing to come back to. Maybe if you stepped off your almighty high horse you wouldnt get into beefs with anybody. ...Deleted by CalHunter...
...Deleted by CalHunter

Sorry,(to everyone but adam) I'm not very politically correct!

Last edited by CalHunter; 08-08-2009 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Repeating an attack
Old 08-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

Apparently , everyone is entitled to their opinion but me. Not the kind of place I want to spend my time anyways.

I'm sure stalkingbear is a valuable asset to this forum, but his pride gets in the way sometimes.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:48 PM
bigcountry

Apparently , everyone is entitled to their opinion but me. Not the kind of place I want to spend my time anyways.

I'm sure stalkingbear is a valuable asset to this forum, but his pride gets in the way sometimes.
What have you ever done to help anyone on here? Just go away.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

No, you're entitled to your opinion, but everyone else is entitled to call your opinion stupid. Neil's been contributing to this board for a long time, and he's established a good rapport with many many of the long time members. Some of us would even call him a friend. So if you think that you can just come along and berate him over something he said that you didn't like, and we'd all just smile and nod, you're wrong.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Mike
Old 08-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Stating your opinion is one thing...but doing it with a post completely full of personal attacks and obscenities and completely empty of class is another. Feel free to run along...
Old 08-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Adam,You as a newer member (with 117 post ) are entitled to your opinion however biased and narrow it may be.Most of us older guy's here .The ones that have been here since the begining really do not care for some newbie coming here and bashing a old and respected member.If you were to have been here as long as Neil we would probally take sides with you also.I have people here tell me how wrong I am about some things here all of the time and I greatly appreciate it.It may keep me from screwing up sometime.So with that being said ,

Don't let the door hit you ...Deleted by CalHunter... on your way out.

Sorry Drift, My post sounded a lot like yours.Didn't mean to copy you bud.

Last edited by CalHunter; 08-08-2009 at 08:59 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.