Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
So  long folks >

So long folks

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

So long folks

Old 07-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default So long folks

I've just discovered that they made svthomas a mod-I'm canceling my membership if they need the likes of him as a mod. He got into it with me not long after he joined and I put him on ignore. I don't need HIM as a mod over ME! Those of you who know me, you know my contact info-I'm no longer a part of this forum.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Come on buddy! It will be fine, if he messes with ya there are enough here that respect you to stand by your side.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

After reading a lot of his posts I cant understand that move either. Very disrespectful. However dont ever let 1 person run you off. You are a valuable resource to this board. Dont let 1 bad apple ruin it.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by stalkingbear
I've just discovered that they made svthomas a mod-I'm canceling my membership if they need the likes of him as a mod. He got into it with me not long after he joined and I put him on ignore. I don't need HIM as a mod over ME! Those of you who know me, you know my contact info-I'm no longer a part of this forum.
As a Mod he's being held to a higher standard than regular members. Don't worry about anything it unless it happens. If you were to have another problem with him, deal with it then. This site generates revenue for the owners through advertisments. The better it runs and the happier the members are will put more money in the pockets of the owner. If a mod were to act innapropriately they'll remove his priveliges just like they'd remove yours or mine. It's not worth leaving over, HNI is the best hunting forum that I've come across. Stick around and have a beer.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator

YA come on SB, we need your kind around here. If he screws around it'll be dealth with.
-JAke
Old 07-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hmm, with all the cursing, fighting, and the fact that Ive been here since oct., and havent been kicked off myself, I didnt even notice theyre were MODS here, go figure
Old 07-29-2009, 01:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Stalk,You have been around as long as most of us.I've been here since the beginning (almost).We have seniority! We don't let anybody run us off!I bet we can be a bigger burr under somebodys saddle than they can us.Us old timers have got to stick together.Mess with the bull and you get the horn.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Exclamation Don't go!

How about reconsidering? I just try and ignore idiots.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yall are making me think about of it. I'm shocked they would make a newcomer troublemaker a mod though. They must really be shorthanded for mods is all I can say.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Doe Dumper
After reading a lot of his posts I cant understand that move either. Very disrespectful. However dont ever let 1 person run you off. You are a valuable resource to this board. Dont let 1 bad apple ruin it.
Your input has always been valuable. Please stick around!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.