Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Best self defense pistol >

Best self defense pistol

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Best self defense pistol

Old 05-14-2003, 06:49 PM

Default RE: Best self defense pistol

How about the Springfield Armory Xtreme Duty Auto in 9, 40, and 357 Sig? They' re suppose to be the hottest thing going right now and they' re extremely hard to find because they' re so popular right now. I read several articles on it and it' s suppose to be the handgun that Glock wants to be and all for under $400 starting price. I have to have one but the dealers can' t get them in.
Old 05-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Best self defense pistol

As I' m sure you have noticed,ther are as many openions as shooters. The thing is that no one is wrong because the choice of a weapon for defense is one of our greatest personal choices. I have no idea where you live,but a good shooting range with pistol rentals would be worth your trip. Check out whats available and then see what you both feel comfortable with. Then dont be affraid to purchse a used weapon or use a lay away program to get the right one.with any money you might save use it on a training course if available and on practice ammo.
And remember you only need it once and its worth a million times more than you paid!