Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

In my defense

Old 03-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default In my defense

Sorry I didn't get a chance to step into the thread and defend myselfwith the bullet guys, but I was at school, followed by work, followed by a meeting for my hunting camp. What happened with this guy bullet hole bailey(bullot and bullet), I simply said that they needed to change their avatar because they are not on our team. I got some nasty/interestingresponses from the 2 of them, andof course I sent some back, but only in defense, but nothing that would have made somebody respond the way they did.Then at the end of one of the messages I just said "say hi to martin murphy for me" and boy did that open a cam of worms w/ these 2. Accusing me of drug use, welfare, poaching and so on.Sorry for all the problems this caused hopefully the mods willlock this. I just couldn't read that post and not defend myself. I was going to contact a mod, but I guess they wanted to make it public. Sorry allRob
Old 03-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: In my defense

I wouldn't worry about it buddy. I don't think anyone really put much stock in his threads anyway.

We're all familiar with (and sick of)the 10,000 "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ----" threads that their schizophrenic personalities have created...

Old 03-28-2007, 04:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: In my defense

yall are being so immature about something so so stupid lol just let it pass