Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

CC holster

Old 05-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default CC holster

im shopping for an IWB holster for a full sized auto(sig 226)

the holster i REALLY think i want is the versa max II butttt with a 20-26 week wait, i need something NOW...the VMII gets GREAT reviews...people are raving about it...

i cant really find ANYONE raving about anything else for a full sized auto....gotta be SOMETHING i can buy now to get me through till i get a VMII....

any recommendations? need something that is secure and conceals the full sized auto and isnt terrible to carry...

any suggestions??

thanx guys
Old 05-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CC holster

Take a look at the Comp Tac CTac or MTac.

http://www.comp-tac.com/
Old 05-17-2009, 02:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

while it is not really a concealed ,Look at the Fobus.I use one with my full size Kimber.Only about $20.00 You can leave your shirt tail out.Only draw back is that they are also plastic and can wear the finish off pretty quickly.Don't matter to me though I use mine as a tool and don't mind a few slick spots.Gun comes out quick and gets in to position .At first you wouldn't think it will hold one good enough but when it "clicks " in it is there.That might be an option untill you get what you want.When you get you "Real holster remember comfort,comfort ,comfort.If you wear it for long periods of time that is a requirement.Just a thought bud...........Alton
Old 05-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Fork Horn

I use the Desantis pro stealth iwb. I have no complaints, the belt clip can be switched for right or left handed shooters and there is a elastic pouch for a spare clip should you want to carry one. I often forget its even there, I have driven upnorth (3 hours) with it in my waste band and it didnt bother me one bit.