Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 NRA Membership Free (For Real) >

NRA Membership Free (For Real)

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

NRA Membership Free (For Real)

Old 04-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: NRA Membership Free (For Real)

Life member here! I was at a gun show today and at the door if you paid to join the NRA you could get in free. So, I doubt that they are giving away memberships, unless it is for a very limited time!
The price of an NRA membership is a bargain! Every gun owner and hunter should be a part of the NRA!
Free memberships would boost the numbers, sending a message to the Anti's. But that will not deter them from their agenda, which is and always will be the COMPLETE disarming of America!
The fight for the Second Amendment costs more every day! So, you can't get much for free! As I said the NRA membership cost is a bargain! Don't expect the few to do the fighting for everyone!
4 million NRA members have done a great job for the 50-100 million gun owners so far. But, with the current commie controlled government, the U.N. and the big money international Anti's, the NRA can't hold the dike much longer, without the support of ALL gun owners!
Even on a great web site as we have here, I see too many people that will gladly give up other peoples types of guns to save their own guns!
Wake up and smell the gun powder! Its not just my guns that they want! ANTI'S WANT ALL GUNS!
Old 04-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

HOG HUNTER AND DILLON PRECISION USUALLY HAVE A 10 DOLLAR OFF COUPON IN THEIR MAGAZINE. The NRA needs members but they need money also so if you can give anything do it. Every little bit helps even 5 bucks.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Remnard

HOG HUNTER AND DILLON PRECISION USUALLY HAVE A 10 DOLLAR OFF COUPON IN THEIR MAGAZINE. The NRA needs members but they need money also so if you can give anything do it. Every little bit helps even 5 bucks.
Good post!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:27 AM

has any one done this and actually heard from the NRA? I joined a few weeks back and havent gotten anything from them
Old 04-30-2009, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just Signed Up!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 59f100292

has any one done this and actually heard from the NRA? I joined a few weeks back and havent gotten anything from them
Check your email. They should have contacted you there.