Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 woohooo..update w/pics! >

woohooo..update w/pics!

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

woohooo..update w/pics!

Old 04-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: woohooo

thanx jagmag....i cant believe 4 years came and went already....amazing how fast time goes...neither of my parents went to college...they are definitely proud of me..

heres a pic of the pattern...wish i paced it off better but it was right around 20-25yds...load was a winchester AA handicap load i believe(gray hull)...#7 1/2 or #8 shot...cant tell because i have both but the paint wore off the hulls in the small game jacket...

dang...i didnt measure the box either lol...it isnt real big...thought it was bigger than it was and planned on patterning on the sides of the box...i had to shoot it collapsed...you can see that looks to be the full pattern and it shot center POA...maybe a tad low, but i usually hold a tad low and put the bead just below the X...might have to take that gun to the turkey shoots for now on! none of my turkey chokes throw field loads that well...all the turkey shoots around here give you field loads to shoot...i'll definently have to try it!!

i'll have to try my hand at bustin clays with it...dont think i'll fair well on the skeet field...but i think i might be alright on the trap field...never shot real trap but i believe the distances are a good bit farther than skeet...

heres a few pics of her....too danged long to get the whole thing into a pic! lol..

Old 04-19-2009, 03:27 PM

Just what jag man said congrats on both.Hope for your gandad memory his guns didnt get sold off that would really suck!!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanx mt....i sure hope they dont get sold off....ideally, id like to see them be given to me. atleast the m50 and m88...i love both those guns and made memories with both. noone else in the family really hunts or has intrest in guns...but theres a couple money hungry uncles....

we'll see what happens...i got my own m50..and will have my own m88 before long...just to have..i like the guns of yesterday...and i dont have much hope in ever getting my grandfathers...