Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

old

Old 03-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default old

removed by RD

Last edited by Ron Duval; 01-19-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Gun deal

That Sux, But the first guy to the door with the money wins. So many times I've had people tel me onthe phone to hold it and I'll be over to pick it up in an hour and they never show. I guess the way to handle it would be for the seller to seta time and if the buyer doesn't show upby that time the next guy through the door with the money gets it. There are a lot of honest people out there and there are a few Jack?>@@ that just have to ruin it for everyone. That all being said I am not the guy that did this to you!! I don't want ot be known as the Jack@55!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ron Id probably be pissed as well.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, it was a kinda crappy thing to do to you. Morals, ethics and just plain common courtesy are becoming rare commodities these days, sadly enough. I've made deals where I was selling something with a similar situation, but I ALWAYS extend the first person who voices serious interest the courtesy of telling him that I had a higher offer. I think that it's just the decent thing to do. If the first serious buyer doesn't want to match the higher offer, then I sell to the second guy, but at least I wouldn't have had him drive out to meet me only to tell him it's not available. That's just plain wrong.

The truth is that you might have a legal claim, given that you seem to have had a verbal contract. The problem is it's probably not worth fighting. Given this guys character, or apparent lack thereof, you might consider yourself lucky that you didn't complete the deal and then had a problem later.

Mike

Old 03-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

If it happend like you say I would have keyed his car on the way out.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

If it happend like you say I would have keyed his car on the way out.
That would be wrong. It also gives sportsmen and hunters a bag image. Why would you want to do that?
Old 03-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

You'd want to do it but you wouldn't. I'd be thinking more along the lines of setting the house on fire but of course would not.

Tom
Old 03-14-2009, 04:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default old

removed by RD

Last edited by Ron Duval; 01-19-2010 at 05:45 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

...........Probably voted for Osama Obama too.........that's the kind....
Old 03-14-2009, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

IF you were there at the appointed time, and he did not hold it for your arrival, he is not an honorable person. Be glad. There was probably something else bad about this deal as well!

Quick Reply: old

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.