Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Be very Careful in your transactions!!!! >

Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Old 01-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Cowboy:
You did the right thing,,,because if i would have gotten an email from a guy like that threatning to expose me i would have given him a blown up version of my Bung Hole to expose to whomever he wanted! His 35+ yrs experience evidently does'nt include public relations. When i was a young man i had to deal with guys like him/them that thought i did'nt know anything because i was young,,,bottom line is ,,,they were'nt worth dealing with anyhow,,,good luck with your business and future dealings with the elderly!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Spike

I will put it this way I joined the military whenI was 17 and retired from it with twenty years under my belt. That was 14 years agoe, and yes I am well versed in the BIBLE and maybe if you would let a little of that seep into your soul you would not be on a hunting site talking trash. By the way how was your hunting experiance this year I had a pretty good season hear in the republick of Maryland. Ya I did miss spell a couple of words as all I know is Army stuff the Bible and how to kill animals with a bow. have a nice day and please do not chat back with me unless you want to talk Bible ,Hunting or archery.

By the way I am looking for a T/C encore 50 cal black powder Stainless for trade for a great Parker Bow. Do you know where I might find one. Thanks
Jerry
Old 01-22-2009, 11:45 PM

Big Country,

I'm going to have to side with the young Cowboy on this one. Ruger Mike comes off as very suspicious and Paranoid. Almost to the point of casting some sort of blame onto Cowboy. If it's a matter of Mike not wanting to accept Cowboys descriptions of his products listed for saleas being accurate then Mike is certainly entitiled to disagree after seeing the pictures that Cowboy sent to him. It's not like Cowboy was sent pictures of a different product. Mike was able to interpret for himself which he did per his own statements listed in his post. The problem that I see out of all of this is that Mike is in so many words calling Cowboy a Fraud of sorts based simply on his dissapointment after visually inspecting a couple of pictures. That's certainly no reason to call somebody a fraud which is why I side with Cowboy on this matter. Mike was given the opportunity to look at pics prior to agreeing on a deal to purchase or trade for them and he decided it wasn't worth it to him and in that same instance decided that Cowboy was attempting to take advantage of him. Hell if Cowboy was attempting to take advantage of him then Cowboy would have sent pictures of a product in pristine condition.. not the pictures that Mike described. So what if the two of them had different opinions as to the quality of presentation of the products up for grabs. That's not really the point here. The point is that Mike should have simply said no thanks and moved on rather than to bring it to a public forum and attempt to tarnish Cowboys otherwise good reputation. Somebody with over 1000+ posts on this board would have been done long ago if they were up to no good. I think Mike miss judged things and put this post up as a knee jerk reaction secondary to feeling having been nearly taken advantage of which in my opinion never happened but was merely his impression of the situation. Mike if you give it some thought your accusations against Cowboy don't add up. Even if the two of you have varying opinions as to the quality of the products that doesn't make either of you dishonest. You're a gunsmith and a professional in the field and Cowboy is young and most likely is not in the same line of work as your so of course the two of you would have diffent grading standards when it comes to these things. I mean really think about it for a second.

Now kiss and make up girls.

Roach
Old 01-23-2009, 06:05 AM
Typical Buck

Well said Roach 4047.

I guess todays worldhas made me more hard nosed and headed than I should be at times.

I have already conceded

Old 01-23-2009, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

WELL SAID ROACH.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:31 PM

I know I was brought under suspicion by RM for a post that I was selling. He claimed that since I was new and it was a good deal that everyone was supposed to think I was scamming. As it turns out the gentleman who trusted what I was selling got an awsome deal on the muzzleloader I was selling. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. I felt at the time and still suspect that being an FFL dealer that he gets "suspicious" of deals as he is not getting the sale. JMHO
Old 01-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cowboy needs to be banned until he learns to grow up and quit verbally attacking people. Both RugerMike and BigCountry are my friends because they ARE trustworthy and have a vast area of knowledge. RugerMike simply stated, as ANYONE would, that IF you decieved him, you would be exposed. Since you took offense to that, appartently you MUST have been planning on trying to rip him off, otherwise you wouldn't have felt insecure in the 1st place. I KNOW for a fact that RugerMike & BigCountry both are here to share their expertise with others needing it, same as I. Cowbow's posts have been reported. Let's try to disagree nicely instead of using profanity and verbally attacking other members cowboy.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll cry BS on those later comments from stalkingbear. Mr.Ruger Mike jumped all over me for NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER. All I was doing was selling some items from my gun safe. Mr. Ruger Mike does not know me, nor has he ever dealt with me. If he wasn't interested he should not have even replied. Mr. Ruger Mike apparently assumed that I was a youngster. WRONG. I am older than he, and do indeed (myself) possess a fair amount of knowledge and expertise. Mr Ruger Mike assumed I was a newby scam artist. WRONG. I've been on this site longer than he (and have sold numerous items successfully without issue). Mr. Ruger Mike copped an attitude and told me not to waste his time. Well, that's just WRONG, he was wasting mine. To my logic Mr. Ruger Mike disrespected me ... not the other way around. The bottom line here is that Mr. Ruger Mike needs to reassess his attitude and curb his ranting...or quit posting.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:10 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bugsNbows

I'll cry BS on those later comments from stalkingbear. Mr.Ruger Mike jumped all over me for NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER. All I was doing was selling some items from my gun safe. Mr. Ruger Mike does not know me, nor has he ever dealt with me. If he wasn't interested he should not have even replied. Mr. Ruger Mike apparently assumed that I was a youngster. WRONG. I am older than he, and do indeed (myself) possess a fair amount of knowledge and expertise. Mr Ruger Mike assumed I was a newby scam artist. WRONG. I've been on this site longer than he (and have sold numerous items successfully without issue). Mr. Ruger Mike copped an attitude and told me not to waste his time. Well, that's just WRONG, he was wasting mine. To my logic Mr. Ruger Mike disrespected me ... not the other way around. The bottom line here is that Mr. Ruger Mike needs to reassess his attitude and curb his ranting...or quit posting.
No actually I asked for information and actual condition of your scope rings and you sent back a reply"Send money and I will send items"

Not! I don't buy a pig in a poke from anyone, period. Now post the real truth and correspondence that actually happened! And I could give a s*** how old you are, howeverit is your actions Bugs and Bow that makes it suspious. And I'll keep my additude and beliefs. Not ranting just stating the facts! It is what it is, period! And by they way my squirrel dog was shot, by a so called deer hunter? So you can drop the mister (Mr.)
I have ben't over backwards to try to appees you guys and it just AIN"T going to happen. I'm wrong in your eyes and you both are wrong in mine. So either get over it or stay MAD for a long time, I could care less>>>>>>>>>

Stalkingbear and BigCountry thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not saying it would be right but I'd cuss someone out if they treated me the way they treated Cowboy. If I'm missing something then I'm wrong, but he didn't seem to do anything to warrant being "exposed". I have always respected Bigcountry for many reasons, but I think he's wrong on this one.

And with Ruger Mike....Paronoia runneth wild!

Quick Reply: Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.