Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Be very Careful in your transactions!!!! >

Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Old 01-17-2009, 05:44 AM

Default RE: Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Why would anyone want to threaten someone like that during a sales negotiation is beyond me. I can see where cowboy is coming from.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:57 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

This thread is hilarious. I don't care how young and immature Cowboy is because RugerMike and Big Country have lowered themselves to his level.

Keep it coming guys! I need a little comic relief in my life.
I got tired of making you dance. You were way too easy to get toa tantrum.Figured I would have fun with another.

Thanks for joining in, I need the comic relief. It was getting rather boring. And I know you will sure to please.

Old 01-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

This thread is hilarious. I don't care how young and immature Cowboy is because RugerMike and Big Country have lowered themselves to his level.

Keep it coming guys! I need a little comic relief in my life.
I got tired of making you dance. You were way too easy to get toa tantrum.Figured I would have fun with another.

Thanks for joining in, I need the comic relief. It was getting rather boring. And I know you will sure to please.

Old 01-18-2009, 05:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have 35 acres on the beachfor sale in Idaho,anybody interested?
Old 01-18-2009, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont care what people on HNI think of me. It doesnt really matter. Most of you hide behind your avatars and think you are bigger than you actually are. The people who have bought and sold from me know who I am and I am great to do business with not a single unhappy customer. BC I suggest you figure out who you are and the purpose of you continuing to insult me. Like I said before you are a joke RugerMike is surely a joke and anyone who is on his or your side needs to ask themselves why... actually to my count no one is on his or your side.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:37 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

I dont care what people on HNI think of me. It doesnt really matter. Most of you hide behind your avatars and think you are bigger than you actually are. The people who have bought and sold from me know who I am and I am great to do business with not a single unhappy customer. BC I suggest you figure out who you are and the purpose of you continuing to insult me. Like I said before you are a joke RugerMike is surely a joke and anyone who is on his or your side needs to ask themselves why... actually to my count no one is on his or your side.
Side of what? What do we win?kid, you still haven't figured it out.

Old 01-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Swampdog

I have 35 acres on the beachfor sale in Idaho,anybody interested?
How much? I'll take it!

Now that's some funny chit!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:24 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

Ok guys leave the kid alone. It's obvious who the immature one is here and there is no need to continue on with this game.

As stated before I was just stating the facts and wanted the good guys out there to beware. However, Iwon't post another.

I will however, let the supporters in this group know if I believe something is array with a transaction issue. Again, way to many scams and BS out there and I have some good ole boys on this site and others, that I want to make sure they don't get burn't if I can help it?

So to all that have supported my back side, please let this post die out and we will use e-mail and PM's for further conversations. Take care and be careful.

Thanks
Old 01-19-2009, 07:22 PM
Spike

Why do not you just kiss and make up and quit wasting the nets time with this baby stuff. Would you like some cheese with your wine
Old 01-20-2009, 11:05 AM
Typical Buck

You are a so called well versed person in the bible and passages, however you lack the Kuth of a billy goat? Oh s*** that was out loud wasn't it?
I'm trying to be nice here but I can and willlower the bar if you would like?
Since you just started posting a month or less ago I will let it go for now?
Just for the sake of numbers how old are you?
Under 21 I will bet. Where is Uncle Sam when you need him to take charge and teach some sense into our younger folk? And just for the record it is Boulder, CO, not the republic of boulder?

Quick Reply: Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.