Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Whats better than a Leupold Vari XIII >

Whats better than a Leupold Vari XIII

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Whats better than a Leupold Vari XIII

Old 01-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Whats better than a Leupold Vari XIII

You sound like your an indian up that way. I bet you are.
Once again you are totally wrong.My ancestors are of European decent,so I actually have to work for a living.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:52 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

And with the present economy ,many of those high paying contract jobs are disappearing.Many of the Edmonton suppliers are also laying off workers.The average trades person working at the plants make around that much,but we are still hiring,not laying off.
Good thing they are working for a MD company isn't then. Honestly man, I don't care. Thats your alls deal and problem.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:53 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

You sound like your an indian up that way. I bet you are.
Once again you are totally wrong.My ancestors are of European decent,so I actually have to work for a living.
I don't believe you. I bet right now, you got 5 dodge cars stacking up in your yard like I have seen up there.

Old 01-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't believe you. I bet right now, you got 5 dodge cars stacking up in your yard like I have seen up there.
Living in the far North,I can't afford to buy that second rate crap from Chrysler,Ford or GM.I drive Toyota,because I can't afford to be broken down on those long desolate roads.

And since you yourself posted that you haven't been to Fort Mcmurray,you obviously haven't seen what we have up here.And you are telling me that people from Fort Mcmurray exaggerate.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Stubblejumper: My apologies for sounding silly.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:26 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: TerryM

I'm actually looking at a 30mm tubed Burris for my .350 rem mag. Does anybody have any concrete information on the advantages or disadvantages of a 30mm tube? The model I'm thinking of has a 42mm objective so there are no issues about having it mounted high. I realize the bigger tube has a greater adjustment range but does it really transfer more light?
The objective lense is the critical piece. It directly cooresponds to the resolution you can resolve. But anything you can do to open the the highway of light is a good thing. It also gives you more margin for error for the shape of the objective lense.