Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Scammers on the Forums >

Scammers on the Forums

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Scammers on the Forums

Old 08-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Scampers on the Forums

i hit the wrong button so if this is a double post sorry guys.
I guest i should have made sure my post was clear i was accusing huntersnest of being the thief not trophyhunter.
I just meant that huntersnest seems to have stolen trophy's money and there is nothing worst then a theft. But he might be making it right since it had shipped and been delivered i did notice that on trophyhunter's member page it has is loc. as Indiana so kinda odd the scope refund or what ever was shipped went to IL.
ORIGINAL: olcrip

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

Did olcrip get his scope? Where are we at with this thing?

Olcrip received his scope on 29 AUG 2008. Posted receipt on all huntersnest's threads and forgot this one.

I see that Bigtime6656 has chimed in and accused TrophyHunter of being a thief because the scope was delivered on 29 AUG 2008. He owes TrophyHunter an apology! Fullcircle got his funds returned but not TrophyHunter. Time to apply more pressure on huntersnest for the refund to TrophyHunter.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

sorry trophyhunter if you took that as me calling you a thief i was not
Old 08-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

Bigtime6656,
sorry for the misunderstanding. I purchased the scope first, sent him a postal money order. Five days after he sold me the scope he tells TrophyHunter to send the money to him for the scope that he had already sold to me. We followed him to every thread that he had on the forum and demanded restitution. It cost him some sales but he finally sent my scope and refunded Fullcircles funds but replied to TrophyHunter that he had sent his also. It's been about two weeks and still no refund for TrophyHunter. I advised TrophyHunter to go after him in public on the forums and demand his funds. So far he is harassing him and he will get his funds. If not, we'll just have to find a forum member in his area and have him pay him a visit with Vinnie Boombotts the Orthopedic Chiropractor with his surgical baseball bat.
[/align]
Old 08-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

were do i jump on that wagon train at.
i have a friend in his 70s got his credit cards stolen and had 4800 dollars in charge i have been helping him out.
I recommend we take a drive to dalles where the shipping adress is but he was not up for it
I think we need a forum for scammers or maybe a feedback type deal like ebay.
I could see huntingnet starting a program like paypal you send payment to the website the seller sends the item huntingnet forward the payment to the seller. all for a small fee ofcorse.

Bigtime6656,
sorry for the misunderstanding. I purchased the scope first, sent him a postal money order. Five days after he sold me the scope he tells TrophyHunter to send the money to him for the scope that he had already sold to me. We followed him to every thread that he had on the forum and demanded restitution. It cost him some sales but he finally sent my scope and refunded Fullcircles funds but replied to TrophyHunter that he had sent his also. It's been about two weeks and still no refund for TrophyHunter. I advised TrophyHunter to go after him in public on the forums and demand his funds. So far he is harassing him and he will get his funds. If not, we'll just have to find a forum member in his area and have him pay him a visit with Vinnie Boombotts the Orthopedic Chiropractor with his surgical baseball bat.

[/align]
Old 08-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Fork Horn

Randolph (huntersnest) Staley lives in Mechaniville, New York. We followed all his posts from his profile and got him that way. Bitched at every thread he posted. There is a thread about scammers and in the main menu there is a feedback forum toward the bottom with his name on it.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

nice guys good work

Randolph (huntersnest) Staley lives in Mechaniville, New York. We followed all his posts from his profile and got him that way. Bitched at every thread he posted. There is a thread about scammers and in the main menu there is a feedback forum toward the bottom with his name on it.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

kinda odd trpohyhunter lives in indiana huntersnest lives in ny
And the package was drop of by the usps in il. Icall bullsh*t

Old 08-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Fork Horn

Bigtime, the scope went to Illinois because the first person that purchased it lives in Illinois. Make sense?
Old 08-06-2008, 06:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

ohh i see i guest still make smy head hurt.

Bigtime, the scope went to Illinois because the first person that purchased it lives in Illinois. Make sense?
Old 08-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Fork Horn

just to make it easy, randy staley has my money , he needs to refund it..asap

Quick Reply: Scammers on the Forums

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.