Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Obama Video a must watch. >

Obama Video a must watch.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Obama Video a must watch.

Old 07-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Obama Video a must watch.

Thank you HGS for your astute assessment of what's wrong with our country from 6000 miles away.

Racism IS still a problem but it's not coming from the majority of ANY race. It's still alive and well only because the hatemongers like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Reverend Wright and Yes Barack Obama continue to incite racial hatred because without it, they're out of a job!

The vast majority of white America is past all that and ready and willing to give the benefit of the doubt to any black person who expects to earn their own way on their own merits. They get an equall or sometimes better than equall chance to prove themselves.

The KKK is breathing its' last gasps but Farrakahn, Sharpton, Jackson and Wright still have a huge audience. Where'd you say the racism is coming from???????
Old 07-15-2008, 01:25 PM

ORIGINAL: G2 Shooter

Been debating on posting this link cause it would just be childish but....

Hell, you're only as old as you feel and I feel like a teenager! MUHAHAHA

http://www.invadenewzealand.com

/hijack

Anyway, I will not be voting for Obama. Mainly becuase I have no idea what the man stands for. His stance keeps changing to suit his needs which is not something I respect.

McCain? Horrible candidate also. Once again, the American people are left choosing the lesser of two evils.
LOL! That link was awesome, thanks man..
Old 07-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

are you nuts or just stupid
ORIGINAL: heeze gutshot shortee

to all my rootin tootin critics....you have proven what is evident....your reading and comprehension skills are lacking. Look at my post.....did icall anyone racist???? NO....i said racism is the one constant in your country.. I appreciate the confessions but they arent what I want to educe
1776....... racism and slavery.... .move ahead to 2008.... Happy Birthday America......racism still a hot topic.....WHY??? Can you tellthe worldwhy??? I can hear your pulse pounding trying to come up with something.
we were not the only county to have slaves i am sure yours did to

As for where im from...I was born in switzerland and now live in new zealand.Weve gotten along fine without the USA, thank you very much.
i seem to think we pull your butts out off the fire you know that Hitler thing
Im a world traveller and hunter....former soldier. Ive killed more than my share.......but I digress.

I sense someconfusion in the replies of my critics...

'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'
they did unto us 18 Muslims not Americans got on those planes
but your country didnt.......nowyouhave to reap what you have sewn. You cant go round the world killing,raping, colonizing, double dealing,and lying about it to yourselves and toyouryoung....... Not if you truly want peace and cooperation. Even Ronnie Milsap can see that. But you cant or wont!
Too many countries know your rap sheet and it isnt all roses as you would lead most to believe. By the way whereare those weapons of mass destruction??? Dont you want to see them????
must be why every time a county gets into trouble they call us name one war since 1776 we did not win for someone else
How many of your good ol southern and northernboys died rather than give guns to the so-called *****..... No guns...but plenty ofnooses......no protection for the *****..So take that second amendmentnonsense some wherethere isnt arecorded history of refusing constitutional rights to your people.
.black people can own gun here like any other law bidding American
As far as the Mexican problem, I think itsan American problem...cheap labor and no benefits.Sounds like the old sweatshops dont it? Everything you touch to put in your mouth has had Mexican hands on it first...Think about that for a moment. American greed is why Mexicans are here....Right now the Mexicans are rebuilding weather ravaged parts of your country.....Where are you?????? Oh, thats right, you wont work for minimum wage or less. Not even to help your countrymen...maybe you dont see them as such.
What about the law a county or state pass banning illegals the next day they filled every job with Americans i spent many a day working for minimum wage what do you get paid

Muslim.......so.......if you check the employee rosters offederal and state agencies..youll find thousands of Muslims working to make your life easier..safer...more enjoyable...Do you know any Muslims? I know and interact with several.. I dont fear them or dislike them
sure but it was 18 Muslims that got on the plane and flew them into building
not 18 white people 18 Muslims between 18 and 40 men

Where was the big rush by the masses to renounce/rebuke those Catholic priest pedophiles...or do they have your blessings. Did you post something about all that here on this site....Ill take a gander and say ...NO
. many a people renounce those people . it was in fact the leaders of the church in Europe that knew about it and let them do it
Im glad we had this chit chat..feel free to show me more ofwhat I dont know about your country...remember....others know too....INTERNET

Timothy Mcvay.....the unabomber....John wilkes booth.....George Bush Sr and Jr, Lt. William Cally, Frank Rizzo, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, George Wallace, Strom Thurmond, J Edgar Hoover,and so on and so on......All terrorists.....but not MUSLIM...HMMM!
sure mcvay a terrorist but how and you say George Bush Sr and Jr George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, George Wallace, Strom Thurmond, J Edgar Hoover
you say terrorist i call patriots your just mad most of them kick Europe's and France and the Japanese the Germans a** when they tried to screw with us

Wake up before its too late to save your blind hide.. or at least admit to some of the truth about what has been done to good folk...Then I would sorta respect you....otherwise you just continue to prove the obvious.

These reasons and more are why you are hated worldwide..Time for a cool change. WAR IS STUPID...PERIOD
i bet your people did not say that during ww2
Saddam was a evil heartless man who killed his own people for any reason
he need to be hung years ago

NOW back to the hunt!