Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Obama Video a must watch. >

Obama Video a must watch.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Obama Video a must watch.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Obama Video a must watch.

The clip is about 13 minutes long, but well worth it.

We may not know exactly what we want, but we better know what we DON'T want.

What has happened to our country that someone like this is even recognized as American (African of course) to say
nothing of running, with many of your blessings and support, to be President????
This is scary even if only part of the innuendo is true!

It is going to get real nasty before the election is over. More than ever, this election will determine the future of
America ...... our vote has never been more important. Please be an informed voter!

Don't go to the voting booth until you see this short movie .. which connects more of the dots.

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036

[/align]
Old 07-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Obama Video a must watch.

Thanks for posting RR.......
Old 07-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

We can only hope the American people will not be blind.

God Bless America!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't believe hardly anyone is responding to this post! If Obama pulls this thing off and wins the election, it won't be him that brings down America. It will be an American people that are just plain STUIPID enough to vote him in. Not willing to wear an Ameican Flag? Not willing to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem? Going to that man's church and listening to that chit for 20 years? Absolutely no respect for our country? Ifwe, theAmerican people vote him in,we deserve whatwe get!
Old 07-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Spike

Thanks for posting that video, I hope many more people see it.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Frankly, it looks like a smear job to me. When the guy spends a lot of time emphasizing that he has not one, but 3 Islamic sounding names, it smacks of smear. Here's a little about the author. http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/05/behind-the-obam.html
Old 07-04-2008, 08:18 PM

I dont want anyone to take this the wrong way wheni say it, but if he does get in i think the KKK will assinate him IMO
Old 07-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

This entire post was sent to me and I pasted it here. If it's 100% accurate I really don't know. I've seen enough with my own eyes and heard enough to know we don't need this man as President.I'm not a big fan of John McCain either but I'm allot more willing to take my chances with him.All I have to say is we all as gun owners need to do what we can to keep Mr. Obama out.Not only our gun rights and freedoms but for the sake of the country.I was gone for a few days and I really thought this topic would have more replies.Come on guys this could very well be the future of our gun rights and freedoms we have.Please take timeto inform your freinds and gun owners alike.We could end up being another Australia or England if we don't.
[/align]
Old 07-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

If Obama pulls this thing off and wins the election, it won't be him that brings down America. It will be an American people that are just plain STUIPID

You are absolutely correct. With all the crazies running this country (just look at gas & heating oil prices!!) it's a wonder we've survived this long!!
Old 07-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

if obama were white there would be no discussion. why are so many folks so scared....racism is the only constant in your country shame on you all. If you treated people of color justly..youd have nothing to fear but fear itself

Quick Reply: Obama Video a must watch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.