Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Me Olde Gun Room >

Me Olde Gun Room

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Me Olde Gun Room

Old 06-24-2008, 02:08 PM

Default Me Olde Gun Room

To make a long story short ... I sold my ranch ... moved to Mexico. I'm not allowed to import my gun collection. It sucks, but there you go. I've got a pretty nice gun collection. I've spent years on it. It includes a lot of different types of guns from African double rifles to varmint rifles.

I have been working on my inventory. I am putting it together on a web page just for convenience sake. Take a look and see if there is anything you want to take home. I'm willing to make some deals but I can't give stuff away.

Take a look and tell me whatyou think.

http://www.wasabiloco.com/guns

Old 06-25-2008, 04:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Me Olde Gun Room

I am a huge fan of the Ruger No.1. and love myvarmint rifles.Yoursare exceptional! I would have a hard time selling that pair
Old 06-25-2008, 10:03 AM

WOW!!!! Great looking guns. Looking forward to seeing more.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:37 PM
bigcountry

Holy cow man, you got an orignal 416 rigby? I have heard about folks like you, but never met one.

thats a freakin awesome collection. Not a turd in the bunch.

Old 06-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Typical Buck

I'm interested in what you may have e-mail me the info, pics and bottom dollar to buy your guns out? [email protected]
Old 06-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

That Winchester in 300 WM is amazing. Wish I had the money to pull the trigger on that amazing looking rifle.

Tom
Old 06-25-2008, 03:46 PM

Thanks guys. You are all very kind. I wish there was some other option to selling them. Oh well. I'll be adding more guns in the next few days, so check back.

I also have some pre-64 actions and mauser actions that are ready for a gunsmith.

That 300 winmag by Leonard Mews has one of the most beautiful pieces of wood I have ever seen.

Old 06-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome, beautiful firearms. I wish I had the money!!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:01 AM

Well, wouldn't you know it. My server is crashed. They say it will be up in eight hours. It's 11:00 am Central Time now. So please check back. My apologies. I don't get email either while it's down.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hope you sell the guns to folks wanting quality firearms and not someone who will take, split them up,mark them up and just want to profit from you having to sell them.I hate to see those carnies at gunshows....Mr.Igotoneofakind!G/S salesmen and used car salesmen I have zero use for!Hope you make out good on selling your collection.My father has Model 21's and some fantastic pre 64's,with Mdl 12's throwed in,so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the gun vultures circling.[:@]

Quick Reply: Me Olde Gun Room

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.