Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Me Olde Gun Room >

Me Olde Gun Room

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Me Olde Gun Room

Old 06-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Me Olde Gun Room

WOW, what a wonderful collection. Beautiful. Life IS too short to hunt with ugly guns! I hope you make out well with the sale.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:29 AM

Thanks again, to all of you. I have added quite a few more guns. Probably another ten or so to go.

By the way, I am open to trades. I don't necessarily mean trading for other guns.

Keep checking back ! http://www.wasabiloco.com/guns

Old 06-27-2008, 07:40 AM

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

Hope you sell the guns to folks wanting quality firearms and not someone who will take, split them up,mark them up and just want to profit from you having to sell them.I hate to see those carnies at gunshows....Mr.Igotoneofakind!G/S salesmen and used car salesmen I have zero use for!Hope you make out good on selling your collection.My father has Model 21's and some fantastic pre 64's,with Mdl 12's throwed in,so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the gun vultures circling.[:@]
Yes, I have had a couple of these types contact me hoping that my house is about to get repo'd I guess. Luckily for me, I am not in a position where I have to firesale !

I am trying to do my best on the pricing. To encourage buyers, I am attempting to be about ten percent below market value. For a dealer wanting to make a purchase, I would come off of that because obviously he has to make a profit on his purchase. If there is a large purchase of multiple guns, then they will be priced accordingly.

Old 06-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Typical Buck

Now I'm a little curious how his server Has crashed and still able to post a reply on this site? Anyone else smell a scam? I'm done with this thread and I would suggest the rest of you beware!
Old 06-27-2008, 05:52 PM

ORIGINAL: RugerMike

I'm interested in what you may have e-mail me the info, pics and bottom dollar to buy your guns out? [email protected]
Well, Ruger Mike. Let's take a look at the sequence here. You try to buy all of my guns. I tell you I won't fire sale them. I never hear back from you.

Then another member tells me to watch out for unscrupulous gun dealers. I tell him that I surely will.

I let everyone know that my website server is crashed.

And then you announce that I am not to be trusted and to stay away from this thread ?????

Okay, Smart guy. See if you can understand this. I have a laptop. I am connected to the internet. I have a website hosted by a commercial web hosting company. I am posting on this site. This makes three different locations on the internet. My website goes down for an unscheduled eight hour maintenance. From my laptop at home, I go to this website and tell everyone that my website is down. And this makes me a crook? Are you on drugs???? Are you insane??? What is your problem??

Listen *******. you don't know sh*t about me.

Please apologize if you have the balls.

For the rest of you...I have added a great many more guns. Feel like I am on the downhill side for sure. If any of you have any questions about me prior to a purchase, believe me, I'm here to answer them.

Thanks for looking at my guns !

http://www.wasabiloco.com/guns

Cheers !

Oh yeah. Some of you guys have emailed me about trades. I am basically at a stage in my life where I am downloading if you know what I mean. The kind of stuff I would be interested in is off-shore fishing type stuff. I run a charter service for deep sea fishing. I am interested in a rib type small boat. I don't know. I'm still open to ideas. Thanks.