Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Getting old

Old 06-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Getting old

Today was my birthday ripe old age of 45.Went to the gym on my harley and benchpressed 455lbs 5 reps !!! I am trying to hang on to what I have and I think I am loosing.. It has never felt that heavy before,I guess I had better hunt more and lift less.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:26 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Getting old

You know, there is a good thing about old age. It does not last forever!
Happy B-day.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

WELL THEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!!, I turned the ripe age of 45 today, unfortunatly I turned old several years ago !
Old 06-10-2008, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure what this has to do with guns, but I turned 49 last month. I ain't old yet! I believe "old" is a state of mind. I refuse to grow old!
Old 06-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

I'm not sure what this has to do with guns, but I turned 49 last month. I ain't old yet! I believe "old" is a state of mind. I refuse to grow old!
Well, good luck with that!! I realize keeping the mind "young" helps a lot, but when the old body parts begin to say "enough is enough" there's not much you can do about it.
By the way....Happy Birthday to you "youngins"................
Old 06-10-2008, 08:26 AM

kids.....
Old 06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

Well, good luck with that!! I realize keeping the mind "young" helps a lot, but when the old body parts begin to say "enough is enough" there's not much you can do about it.
By the way....Happy Birthday to you "youngins"................
I elk hunt with a guy every year. He is in his 70's. It's all he can do to make it about 100 yards away from the atv's. He is the life of the party every night around the campfire. He is definitely an inspiration to all of us "youngins' that hunt with him every year! I hope I can do as well as him!

Old 06-10-2008, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

The day i turn 45 years old, dig me a whole and call the priest, game is over!

j/k guys, I hopeI have your attitude about hunting when I do finally get toread the pages of the "Over 40 Book". Keep on Keepin' On Gentlemen
Old 06-10-2008, 10:41 AM

If your body is slowing down you can still be a help to us juvenile dilinquents. After a few years of trying to figure things out on my own, I got my first deer with someone in his 60s. I will be grateful for his help for the rest of my life.

"Down, but not out."
Old 06-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Inactive

Happy Birthday guys !! Just remeber age is only dates on a pge, Your only as old as who you feel !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.