Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 BAD TRADER WARNING >

BAD TRADER WARNING

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

BAD TRADER WARNING

Old 06-13-2008, 06:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

Old 06-13-2008, 09:16 AM

[hr]

Click here to add these cool Smileys to your emails for FREE!

Old 06-13-2008, 12:50 PM
Spike

I still have not received the 357 dies. Obviously they were never sent and that is unfortunate. It is truly sad that he didn't live up to his end of the bargain and I only wish he could have been honest enough to have told me that he just didn't send them and refund my money to me. I hope that Scott Pierce enjoys the money he got from me for his dishonesty and I hope that others are aware of what happened with me before they deal with him.

Wayne
Old 06-13-2008, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

Me thinks it's time for the two parties involved to face off. If the addresses are in error then corrections should be made. If not, for what it's worth monies should be refunded. 30 or 40 isn't that big a deal but reputations are being drug thru the mud. If refunds are made and the items show up after a huge snafu by the illustrious Postal Service then apologies should follow along with payment that was refunded by seller back to seller. This forum would like more than anything to maintain the members integrity and fellowship. We can all work toward that end. Damn, I sound just like a philosopher, Amazing!!!!!!!!

Goin fishing[/align]

Old 06-15-2008, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

I got a set of RCBS 357 dies if you would be interested. I won't "gyp" ya.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hell If i had any 357 dies laying around id give ya them.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Spike

ElkNutz,

I appreciate the offer but I'll wait until I find some around here.

Wayne
Old 06-16-2008, 08:29 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

Hell If i had any 357 dies laying around id give ya them.
Thanks, but I'm sure I'll find some eventually. There are quite a few gun shows coming up around here and someone is bound to have something.

Wayne
Old 06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: tess31470

i am not a bad trader i had a bunch of items going out and was sent to the wrong pearson it took some time for them to send them back and i told him what has went on he just chooses to be a <ASS> i sent hem the dies with a extra 20.00 in it just to show hin=m i was sorry but again when you deal with people you find all types iv delt with plenty of nice ones who sent me money and items worth hundreds and thousounds of dollors so why would i try to get to him for 30.00 dollors read my ads and see who ive sold to they will vouch for me that says it all he has called me and i have talked to him, bt hes like a tellamarketer he hasent stoped tha postal servece is the biggest problem here i waited on items as long as 10days before thanks for looking and sorry for eny drama i dont consider eny one who give there address phone and e mail to bad and who ansers ther phone ass ass ass ass
tess31470

According to you, you sent 24wayne his dies out on orbefore the first of June.......Here we are at least 17 DAYS LATER and he still doesn't have them?? How can you explain this? It's folks like YOU who turn others sour on these types of deals. Hell even if they do eventually show up (I doubt it) there is NO excuse for the delay. Why in the world wouldn't you get some kind of delivery conformation when sending stuff that has been purchased? Why the hell wouldn't you send his stuff Priority Mail? It will arrive in 2-3 days guaranteed and for an extra .75 or so you can get delivery conformation.....With a TRACKING NUMBER!Are you THAT cheap?? If you sold "guns worth hundreds and thousands of dollars" you canafford priority postage. Hell I've GIVEN away stuff on this web site, do a search for "BigJ's Late Night Giveaway" you will see what I'm talking about. Everything I gave away I mailedPriority mail. You are getting money for your stuff and you still couldn't mail it priority?....cheap bastard.

p.s..... Learn how to spell.

24wayne,I wishI had a set of dies because I would send them to you for free. Sorry for your trouble and keep the faith.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:53 AM

guys NEVER send anything in the mail without shipping usps priority mail
with delivery confirmation and insurance if needed
for the extra $ for delivery confimation there is no disputing the buyer got his package ever
delivery conf. is like $1.00 or something I ship ALL my packages with it
in this day with some folks the way they are it is needed to cover your a**
hope the dies show up and you guys can call it aday

Quick Reply: BAD TRADER WARNING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.