Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 FS - Savage 110 FXP in .270 Winchester >

FS - Savage 110 FXP in .270 Winchester

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

FS - Savage 110 FXP in .270 Winchester

Old 03-13-2008, 06:01 PM

Default FS - Savage 110 FXP in .270 Winchester

Completely factory. Black synthetic stock, blued free floating barrel, has the accutrigger and the original scope mounted on it (it'll definitely needsome attention to sightingin again since it was switched out). It's had MAYBE 40 rounds through it and was cleaned after each range session. It's never seen woods or rain, only the firing range on nice daysand the inside of its case. I bought it new from Walmart and it's been in my possession only for about a year and a half. Long story short, there's not a dang thing in the world wrong with this rifle.

This is a bolt action rifle, 5 rd internalmagazine.

I'll just give you the case and sling if you buy the rifle and want them. I do also still have the original box and paperwork.

I'm asking $300 for itand would like tohavetransfer and shipping costs covered by the buyer. I'll be willing work something out with you, though. If you live close enough to pick it up I will also hand you 2 boxes of ammo. I can't remember exactly what I've got but it'll go pop at the very least. I don't know about shipping ammo but if you can tell me how I'll send it too.

Any other questions just ask! I tend to respond to email faster, [email protected]