Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 a pathetic little boys whining >

a pathetic little boys whining

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

a pathetic little boys whining

Old 02-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: a pathetic little boys whining

Can someone explain to me why this is on the guns forum? Both parties are acting a little childish if you ask me.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

Not everyone finds it amusing. I've heard that in light of my juvenile comments that Stubble and Colorado have agreed to set their differences aside and join forces to beat the crap out of me.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:59 AM

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

They are off somewhere else locking up the threads where people talk about killing deer with a .22 Hornet.

What's wrong with that? As long as it's legal. I don't know about anywhere else, but here in Louisiana the rule is .22 cal center-fire or larger. Go here http://www.wlf.state.la.us/hunting/regulations/ and download the pdf file then look at the bottom of page 11.

" It is illegal to hunt or shoot deer with firearms smaller than .22 caliber center-fire or a shotgun loaded with anything other than buckshot or rifled slug. Handguns may be used for hunting."
Old 02-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

You would have to raise that issue with the moderator.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

Not everyone finds it amusing. I've heard that in light of my juvenile comments that Stubble and Colorado have agreed to set their differences aside and join forces to beat the crap out of me.
Count me in on that one. LOL
Old 02-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

I prefer a duel. Both combatants to sit onpowder kegs withlighted fuses. The one who runs away first loses.....
Old 02-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lanse ,I don't think these guy's know you good enoughto appreicate your warped sense of humor.If you need any help we'll just tag team them and beat them with Boudan(sp.).

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

BTW I love Canada and most of the folks I have ever met from there were some of the best you would ever want to meet.If you have a problem with the individual take it up with them .DON'T insult the country.We really don't need this feces.Talk about guns or something related or GO AWAY.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Swampdog

Lanse ,I don't think these guy's know you good enoughto appreicate your warped sense of humor.If you need any help we'll just tag team them and beat them with Boudan(sp.).
It's spelled BOUDIN. Being a real hardcore coona$$, I prefer andouille to boudin. Rice doesn't belong in sausage!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I started this thread for two reasons,those being that I did not want to ruin anyone elses thread by bringing this up on their thread,and the fact that it was getting irritating to see another abusive PM every time I signed on to the forum.I felt that the behaviour exhibited by the person that was doing this should be exposed to to the forum so that his actions would not be hidden in the form of PM's.If we had been previously been carrying on a private discussion in the form of PM's,I would not have posted the PM's.I believe that what begins as a private matter,should remain a private matter.However that was not the case at all.We did have a difference of opinion on a public thread,but I thought that all was settled.I had no idea that this person had any desire to elevate that difference of opinion to another level,until the abusive PMs began to arrive one after the other.If he had simply expressed his displeasure to me in a civil manner, in the form of a PM,we could have discussed things in private,but he resorted to abusive attacks both personal,and towards my country.As such,instead of tolerating a long series of abusive PMs for who nows how long,I decided to post the original PM to show the person how ridiculous he was acting and to see how the rest of the forum felt about such behaviour by a forum member.As it stands now,I think that this thread no longer has any purpose,so unless anyone else feels differently,let's let the matter die a peaceful death.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:26 PM

PM'n is for sissy's! If you cant tell the whole world, then its probably not worth saying. As for this thread being usless and having no purpose, I think its one of the best threads on this forum.

BTW: I am wanting to buy a new rifle, cant decide on a brand, nor a caliber, come to think of it, not sure what I am gonna hunt. Any input will be much appreciated.

Quick Reply: a pathetic little boys whining

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.