Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 a pathetic little boys whining >

a pathetic little boys whining

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

a pathetic little boys whining

Old 02-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default a pathetic little boys whining

This is a PM that I received from a pathetic whining boy going by the name of Colorado Luckydog in response to some of my posts.Not only does he appear to be a whiner,and a poor speller,but he appears to hate Canadians as well.If I was an American,I would be embarrassed to call him a countryman.Above all,I certainly would not resort to attacks on Americans,or people from Colorado,just because of this persons behavior.

I took this to a Pm , so other people didn't have to put up with us. I just realized where your from and it explains a lot. I know you have a pittiful little life there, and you get to play like your a man on the internet. I wish we could meet face to face, I'd sure like to explain things in person, but the whole world knows how you people are and we know that will never happen. Your a smart ass little chicken chit and you always will be, because you can hide from people on the internet, God only knows how miserable of a little man you are in real life. Nothing I say, or you say, will ever be able to change that, and funny thing is you knoa it's true.

Quit whinin' or quit hunting', they don't go together. Reese

If calling isn't working, CALL HARDER!!!!! Reese
Old 02-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: a pathetic little boys whining

Touche.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:17 PM
Typical Buck

why isyou'r life so pittyful,hell you live in canada the land of vast wilderness,bears,big bucks and wolves and a whole lot less people,maybe this guy hasn't figured out yet the world would be better if there were less people.Less to complain about for some.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

The PMs continue.Here is a part of the last one.

I know you are a product of your country, and I should feel sorry for you, but I don't!
It really makes me wonder what he has against Canadians.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Typical Buck

maybe he's mad because Canada wont let him come over there,I remember how hard it was to enter and exit canada in the 80's when I was in the millitary,sounds like we should take notes from you'all,and america would be less populated.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have been up to Canada hunting and fishing 27 times since 1978. Nothing but good to say about the people up there. I would proudly call it my second home.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was wondering where this all started from? I'd like to do some reading! This sounds entertaining to me.....

I need to get my passport so I can come to Canada again. The last time I was there, I found lots of women that were willing to get drunk, dance naughty, and do other naughty things. I LOVE Canada!
Old 02-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Typical Buck

It would be great to go hunting and fishing up there.I've only been once and didn't get to hunt or fish,but given the chance I would go back.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well, he(Colorado) didsay that he could handle the recoil of a 300RUM and in the same sentence said that the recoil from it made him flinch.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't take lightly to insulting my country but onemust consider the source.It is pretty pathetic that a personal difference of opinion or squable must spill over to whereone hails from to feel you have an edge[&o].

I am sure glad I never based my judgement of Americans based on the stereotypes of some herein canada.

?who is hiding via internet???

Quick Reply: a pathetic little boys whining

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.