Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Stop at your Gander >

Stop at your Gander

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Stop at your Gander

Old 02-04-2008, 10:09 AM

Default Stop at your Gander

I was at my local Gander mtn. this weekend and they are currently having a firearms blowout where new and used firearms are up to 30% off. There is info on their website too, www.gandermountain.com. So great deals to check out.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Stop at your Gander

They are overpriced to begin with in my are, I have 2 stores within and hours drive north or south of me. With the 3o% off they might be in line with their prices. I did buy a shotgun there a couple of years ago, but only because I had a gift card. But I do love going there and looking at all the stuff. They always have a lot of guns. The new store in Evansville, IN has a cool display for their scopes, each model is mounted to a wood stock so you can look through it. From the cheap scopes to the $1000+ ones. An example of their gun prices, I was just looking at a Spingfield Armoury M1A Socom II, it was $1900, they sell on gunbroker for $1300-$1500. So with the 30% off they would be in line with that pricing. But hardly a "blowout".
Old 02-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Also note the sale is on new and used firearms for "up to 30% off", which means they could have one or two guns at 30% off, and the rest at 1% off... I planned to go to GM next weekend. I'll check their sale prices, but, I'm not expecting to see a boatload of bargains.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

My local gander is doing that as well. They had a Kimber montana in 7-08 for 795 ...I am going down there to see if they are discounting their Browning Golds...I might have to buy one if they do.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:51 AM

actually at our local gander there firearm prices lately are great. 95% the time they are the highest on about every item...right now is a different story.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Typical Buck

I wonder if jubjub666 just might be a GM employee???
Old 02-04-2008, 01:17 PM

The prices where I shop are pretty good too. I bought a rifle there last year cheaper than I could find it on gunbroker. I guess it depends on your area.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oldelkhunter, a Kimber Montana for $795 is a great deal.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Tuco

I wonder if jubjub666 just might be a GM employee???
I suspect so...I have seen this same post on several other sites...

We all know GM has high prices on guns, sometimes used are higher than you can buy new at other places....

I've never been impressed with GM in Greensboro...Even had a "bow tech" lie to me about the poundage my bow was set at back in September...Kid was so stupid, he didn't even realize I knew that he had lied to me...

Old 02-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Fork Horn

The gander mt in Madison, Wi has 30-50% off on everything. They have built a new store and are selling things off rather than moving them. Most guns have been moved, but a few are left.

Dan

Quick Reply: Stop at your Gander

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.