Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Leather gun belt and holster, VERY NICE! >

Leather gun belt and holster, VERY NICE!

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Leather gun belt and holster, VERY NICE!

Old 12-21-2007, 02:56 AM
Typical Buck

Default Leather gun belt and holster, VERY NICE!

This is a very nice "one of a kind" gun belt and holster. It was hand made in Mexico, using double leather. A good durable leather on the outside and a soft "suade" type leather on the inside.The belt is plenty long for us bigger fellas, going out to 48" in length, so there'll be plenty of room to put it on over your clothes. It's a nice 2-1/2 wide belt also. I had it made to fit a 5-1/2" barrel single action revolver as shown in the picture. It has a loop made in it to go over the hammer to keep in secured in the holster and it also has leather on the bottom to wrap around your leg to keep it from flopping around. It is a very nice light brown with an unbeliveable amount of tooling on it, and the holster has a horse head tooled in it inside of a horseshoe. I have a few pics of it, but they are too big and I don't know how to "shrink" them. So if you email me at [email protected] I can send you 4 or 5 pics. I won't be able to respond back Sun12/23 through Tue 12/25, but I willget back with you first thing Wednesday morning!

$75 TYD

Merry Christmas!

THANKS!