Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

benelli

Old 12-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default benelli

i am looking at the super black eagle II slug with the comfor tech but thats more of a dream gun at this time in life i need to know what would be a good cheap gun that i could get and no pumps
Old 12-15-2007, 08:48 PM

Default RE: benelli

I am just going to tell you that the super black eagle II is AMAZING. And it literally is a dream.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:44 PM

I would agree that the Black Eagle II has got to be near the top of the list for the best auto loader ever made. This being said, I also bought a Rem, 11-87 Sportsmas Deer 20 guage, and it is an absolute blast to shoot. I put a leupold scope on it and after a bit a tweaking I can hit a paper plate on a regular basis at 150 yds. The raised cheek stock helps w/ recoil and makes it more comfortable to shoot.

I swore I would never own a remiington (ford vs. chevy thing) but I am very happy with it.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Benelli Super Black Eagle II is a fine shotgun, reliable inertia bolt/ejection, very easy to break down to clean, just like other Benelli models (e.g M1, M2)
Old 12-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Considering the street price of these shotguns they are far from worth the price. Pick up a Beretta AL391 or any of their semis and you'll have a gun that kicks less and save a few hundred dollars. If your into Waterfowl hunting nothing can touch an Extrema ..I have the first rendition and it is one smooth shooting and swingingand dead reliable shotgun that requires minimal maintenace. I purchased mine used and I got a good deal on it about 1/2 of what a SBE costs. Browning Gold/Silver are also excellent shotguns as are the Remingtons 1100 11/87. Comfortech is certainly not worth what they charge. The new Berettas come with Kick Off..now that makes the gun feel like a popgun it cuts out that much recoil..