Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Stoeger shotguns >

Stoeger shotguns

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Stoeger shotguns

Old 09-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Stoeger shotguns

I am a Remington owner and just resently got into trap shooting. My father-in-law goes out and buys a Berreta White Onyx for 1500 and just do not have the money nor do I want or need to spend that kind of money. He shoots more then I do and I will only be shooting maybe 50 rounds every weekend. I looked on line and saw the Stoeger Condor over under for 299.00 and I just wanted to see what folks said about the gun.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:38 PM

Default RE: Stoeger shotguns

I don't know about the stoeger, but I've got a good O/U for a reasonable price.

I purchased a Traditions O/U from Wal-mart 3-4 years ago. its manufactured by an Italian firm called Fausti. It is an excellent shotgun, I prefer it to my fathers Beretta. I got mine for $500. I have a few O/U's from abrowningsuperposed to aFranchatti but the cheap tradition's gets the most use.

FYI one of the best trap shotguns is the Rem. 1100. if all else fails check your local pawn shops for one of these.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Typical Buck

Stoeger make good shot guns.. They come from the same line as Berretta and Franchi..
Old 09-17-2007, 08:13 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: cjwink

Stoeger make good shot guns.. They come from the same line as Berretta and Franchi..
dont tell him their asociated with beretta he might not buy it! haha, sorry hardcore benelli fan and owner, and YES i know benelli is owned my beretta

anyways the stoger condor, for the price, cant beat it, very nice handling, very good looking, but their just a bit heavy for me, but if your only trap shooting, then you dont have to carry it much, so id say go for it.