Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 thanks to all of you that helped >

thanks to all of you that helped

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

thanks to all of you that helped

Old 08-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default thanks to all of you that helped

i have made a few post on what shot gun to buy the rifle at http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/programming/listview.asp?CatId=4or

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/programming/expand.asp?Prodid=372

and so on

i would just like to say thanks to all of you that responded and let me know your thoughts the 9mm rifle the more i look at it does look like a scrap yard gun that was put togather from about 6 guns or so
but thanks again when i get my new gun i will post some pics i am thinking a ak47 pistol or even a ar15 pistol for that wow factor lol good
Old 08-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: thanks to all of you that helped

I'm of the old school that firearm fit and practicality should come before worrying about looks. That said,I'm a sucker for fancy wood. Sometimes I even go overboard when stocking that it looks so good I'm almost afraid to use it-scared of scarring it up. Pick something that is practical for your use and you won't have to look back. We're always ready to give our opinion,wether wanted or not.