Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 anyone cared enough to share this with you? >

anyone cared enough to share this with you?

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

anyone cared enough to share this with you?

Old 06-15-2007, 09:40 PM

Default anyone cared enough to share this with you?

Has anyone cared enough to share the truth about Heaven with you?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days. {Mark 10:34}

God the Son came as a sinless man. {Philippians 2:5-8}

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto God(The Father), but by me." {John 14:6} He is our ONLY way to God(The Father) in Heaven.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved, there are some things you should do for spiritual growth:

1. In addition to being taught the Bible in church, Sunday School, and/or Bible studies - you need to be reading the Bible for yourself. The Bible contains everything you need to know in order to live a successful Christian life. It contains God's guidance for how to make wise decisions, how to know God's will, how to minister to others, and how to grow spiritually. The Bible is God's Word to us. The Bible is essentially God's instruction manual for how to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to Him and satisfying to us.

2. Develop relationships with people who can help you spiritually. 1 Corinthians 15:33 tells us, "Do not be misled: 'Bad company corrupts good character.'" The Bible is full of warnings about the influence "bad" people can have on us. Spending time with those who engage in sinful activities will cause us to be tempted by those activities. The character of those we are around will "rub off" on us. That is why it is so important to surround ourselves with other people who love the Lord Jesus Christ and are committed to Him.

Have a good day,
Ronald L. Grossi
[email protected] (Use this email address if you have a question.)

Please copy and paste this entire message and email it to your friends and family so they can learn the truth about Heaven.

Old 06-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: anyone cared enough to share this with you?

I was going to tell you are doing this in the wrong place.This is a gun forum, but since I agree with whith the message you are trying to get out, more power to ya. God Bless!
Old 06-15-2007, 10:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

I was going to tell you are doing this in the wrong place.This is a gun forum, but since I agree with whith the message you are trying to get out, more power to ya. God Bless!
true, true
Old 06-16-2007, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with you however there is a dedicated forum for this.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

1. This is a firearms discussion area.

2. We don't push our beliefs on you, don't push yours on us. Rember that whole "do unto others" thing.

3.. troll someplace else.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not exactly the best place to post a religious topic, but at least it isnt real pushy or offensive. Colorado Luckydog, your signature is hillarious.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

1. This is a firearms discussion area.

2. We don't push our beliefs on you, don't push yours on us. Rember that whole "do unto others" thing.

3.. troll someplace else
Ditto!

I don't invade your space and begin preaching about atheism so keep it to your self or post it in the hunting and religion forum.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I figured out why the new guy posting the same thing in four forums here...he's obviously recruiting. Guess they need more members to pay thier dues to be a member fo the "non-profit" organization so that the lawyers can be paid to continue trying to kep some touchy-feely types out of prison.