Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 which over/under >

which over/under

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

which over/under

Old 04-08-2007, 03:51 PM

Default which over/under

Hey guys my dads looking for a value over and under, out of these three which ones do you guys think would be the best pick?

Mossberg silver reserve, Spartan 310, Yildiz spz M.

Thanks.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: which over/under

I would go with the spartan 310.....but I am sure any of them would be alright as long as they are taken care of
Old 04-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Fork Horn

I went with the Spartan 310. I'll finally get to shoot it on the 21st. (I had to cancel a range outing last month due to a death in the family.)
Old 04-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought the Silver Reserve this year and have been very pleased with it. I was tired of pumps and semi autos for waterfowling, it seemed like I was always cleaning guns. I bought the Reserve with the plan that if I liked the over and under then next year I would trade the Reserve and get the Browning Citori. I have been so happy with the Reserve I do not see myself needing to upgrade to the Citori. I can't comment on the other models, I've never shot them. Good luck!
Old 04-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a huge fan of the Beretta Onyx. I currently have an english stock gun, but I have owned several over the years. They are top quality but not a cheap price tag.