Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Here Ya Go Guys and Gals... >

Here Ya Go Guys and Gals...

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Here Ya Go Guys and Gals...

Old 04-06-2007, 11:10 AM
DM

Default Here Ya Go Guys and Gals...

Get right after "this" one!! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/signatures/480119464?page=1<l=1175880336

DM
Old 04-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Here Ya Go Guys and Gals...

I laughed so hard I began crying.

I know some of these people are just fanning the flame but I can't help but think some, like this one, are for real.

Seriously, how many animals do you find on the earth like this one? It's a mix between two very different animals, and it's possibly the cutest thing ever seen. So why should they all be killed? We can enjoy their beauty better with them in the wild, not mounted on a wall and stareing back at you with cold unemmotional eyes. And sure, you may htink right now 'Well they're rare, so we want to keep them presserved forever, and the best way to do that is mount it on my wall' well you're dead wrong. Sure they're rare now, but think about it, if people stopped killing Jackalopes, then they'red be more, it's commen sense. Now I've never seen one before in real life, but I'd love to get the chance to, and so would so many other people, so insted of shooting them with a 22, people should take out a camera and take pictures, then brag about how they seen the cutest and one of the most uniqe animals ever.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

I laughed so hard I began crying.

I know some of these people are just fanning the flame but I can't help but think some, like this one, are for real.

Seriously, how many animals do you find on the earth like this one? It's a mix between two very different animals, and it's possibly the cutest thing ever seen. So why should they all be killed? We can enjoy their beauty better with them in the wild, not mounted on a wall and stareing back at you with cold unemmotional eyes. And sure, you may htink right now 'Well they're rare, so we want to keep them presserved forever, and the best way to do that is mount it on my wall' well you're dead wrong. Sure they're rare now, but think about it, if people stopped killing Jackalopes, then they'red be more, it's commen sense. Now I've never seen one before in real life, but I'd love to get the chance to, and so would so many other people, so insted of shooting them with a 22, people should take out a camera and take pictures, then brag about how they seen the cutest and one of the most uniqe animals ever.
Why do you want to bust on Amber White?
Old 04-06-2007, 03:21 PM
DM

Folks like that pretty much explain why our country is in the shape it's in!!

I have to admit some of those answers were pretty funny though!!!

DM
Old 04-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Dominant Buck

What a Dipstick!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:58 PM

One born every minute, several elected each year.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: BigTiny

One born every minute, several elected each year.
That reminds me of P.T. Barnum.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:58 PM

Do you mean to tell me a Jackalope is not real?
Old 04-06-2007, 10:58 PM

Oh, they're real alright, the Easter bunny is a jackelope doe. You don't think regular rabbits lay eggs do you?
Old 04-07-2007, 01:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's just an April Fool's Day joke!

Quick Reply: Here Ya Go Guys and Gals...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.