Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

H&K P7M8

Old 03-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default H&K P7M8

I have been drooling over my Dad's P7M8 for several years, and I finally bought my own. I currently own several Glocks, Sigs, Rugers, and Smiths, and have owned a couple of USP's, but this is my first P7. It was definitely worth the wait (and the search). I spent over a month looking at used and refurb guns, but I finally settled on a new in box 1996 model P7M8 with night sights. I probably paid more than it was actually "worth", but it is worth every penny to me.

I have run 50 rounds through it so far and am tickled with the accuracy.

Anyone else here a P7 fan?
Old 03-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: H&K P7M8

H&K is a nice choice. I have a USP 40 cal, one heck of a gun.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

A buddy of mine that used to shoot at the same pistol club as me shot a P7M13. It was a vey nice pistol and I always enjoyed shooting it. I currently own a USP .45, but I sure wouldn't mind owning a P7 sometime. Congrats on your new purchase!
Old 03-29-2007, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

From the time I first saw one it was almost 8 years before I actuuly bought one. A year later I added a P7. (no trade-in/refurbs) They joined what's now 8 Hk pistols. May take some time, but WILL add at least one more P7 series model (P7M10 preferrably) and am always keeping a wathcful eye on good deals on any of the sqeezers. They're THE creme de la creme for a working auto.