Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Hey Big Country >

Hey Big Country

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Hey Big Country

Old 03-30-2007, 06:33 AM
EKM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hey Big Country

This will be my first Ruger in a center fire...
Check out the trigger pull and adjustment on your specific Ruger before you buy, many of them are really poor withlittle remedy, that is unless you are willingto let the chips fall where they may and justupgradethe trigger unitoutright if necessary
Old 03-30-2007, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hey Big Country

ORIGINAL: EKM

Check out the trigger pull and adjustment on your specific Ruger before you buy, many of them are really poor with little remedy, that is unless you are willing to let the chips fall where they may and just upgrade the trigger unit outright if necessary
I would liked to been able to do that but unfortunately the gun shop that I purchased the Ruger is to far to drive so I may have them change the trigger before shipping. Thanks for the heads up...