Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Tank Johnson a "gun enthiusiast?"

Old 02-01-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Tank Johnson a "gun enthiusiast?"

Fox Sports.net labels Tank Johnson of the Chicago Bears, with 3 gun charges in the past 18,months as a "gun enthuisiast." What do you think?
Old 02-01-2007, 02:40 PM

Default RE: Tank Johnson a "gun enthiusiast?"

I always wondered what the "charges" where. Only thing I've heard was that he was in possession of 3 weapons without the state of Illinois permission. If thats the case then I think that its bogus. If the guy doesn't have a felony conviction then the second amendment give him the right to keep and bear arms. Now there is probably more to the story than what I'm aware of, I'm sure.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tank Johnson a "gun enthiusiast?"

ORIGINAL: Red Lion

Fox Sports.net labels Tank Johnson of the Chicago Bears, with 3 gun charges in the past 18,months as a "gun enthuisiast." What do you think?
"Gun Enthuisiast"? More like a criminal. I didn't realize he had 3 gun charges, I heard on one in his past. I think once the Super Bowl is over everyones love for Tank will turn. No doubt the guy can play but, he needs to clean it up. I don't think he'll ever be able to lawfully own a firearm after this......and maybe shouldn't.

ShatoDavis a Illinois resident only has "the right to keep and bare arms" legally if he or she is in possesion of a valid Illinois Firearms Owners ID Card. Not that I agree with having to have the card but I do have onebecause it's the law.