Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Charles Daly Semi Auto 12 gauge tech help!! >

Charles Daly Semi Auto 12 gauge tech help!!

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Charles Daly Semi Auto 12 gauge tech help!!

Old 12-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Spike

Default Charles Daly Semi Auto 12 gauge tech help!!

I have a charles daly 12 gauge automatic that shoots up to 3 inch. Ive hunted witht he gun for 2 years, well at the end of last years pheasant season the gun got knocked over and broke the bolt lever, well in the process of taking the gun apart to clean it, i found that a piece in the "main" bolt was also broke, so anyways I sent the gun in to charles daly and they fixed all the broken pieces and replaced with new, a new bolt, a new lever, new springs etc..They sent the gun back to me, and said they shot it 21 times and it all works good. Well now the damn thing will not inject a shell into the chamber, sometimes it will work for the first two or three shells and then it wont inject a shell sometimes. It will always eject the shell, but it varies on injecting a new shell into the chamber...I called charles daly back and they said to send the gun back and they will look at it, but its hunting season and I dont want to send it back, so any ideas of what would cause a gun to eject a spent shell, but not inject a new shell into the chamber, remember sometimes it will go thru 1 shell and not work, or sometimes it will go thru 2 or 3 shells and then mess up. Is the springs to weak or????? Thanks for any help
Old 12-08-2006, 11:17 AM

Default RE: Charles Daly Semi Auto 12 gauge tech help!!

Spring's too weak is what I'm thinking.