Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Remington 700 custom modifications..... >

Remington 700 custom modifications.....

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Remington 700 custom modifications.....

Old 11-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Remington 700 custom modifications.....

ORIGINAL: BrutalAttack

Thanks for the info. I have talked with my gunsmith but I don't know that i trust him overmuch.

I didn't want detachable. I wanted integral. Detatchable = one more thing to go wrong and they have gotten bad reviews from most sniping sites.
I didn't know you could get snipe tags anymore! Haven't hunted snipes since I was a kid.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: elgallo114

Thanks for the info. I have talked with my gunsmith but I don't know that i trust him overmuch.

I didn't want detachable. I wanted integral. Detatchable = one more thing to go wrong and they have gotten bad reviews from most sniping sites.
I didn't know you could get snipe tags anymore! Haven't hunted snipes since I was a kid.
No, he was refering to sniper websites, that offer reviews for certain pieces of equipment that can be utilized in a tactical or competetive shooting situation.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

It was a joke. I thought it was kinda funny too, but maybe not.

By the way, does it matter why Brutal wants what he wants? I've had my run ins with these types of posts as well. If you don't want to answer the question, or can't, fine. But why attack what he wants to ask. Just answer it or not.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

elgallo114,

Well I can't figure Brutal out. In some posts he says he's a sniper, in others he says he hunts elk for a living, so I don't know what his deal is. I just know what I said and I am 100% correct on my statement. I only post when I know what I'm talking about, not just to cause arguments like other people.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jeepkid

elgallo114,

Well I can't figure Brutal out. In some posts he says he's a sniper, in others he says he hunts elk for a living, so I don't know what his deal is. I just know what I said and I am 100% correct on my statement. I only post when I know what I'm talking about, not just to cause arguments like other people.
You apparently have reading comprehension issues:

Detatchable = one more thing to go wrong and they have gotten bad reviews from most sniping sites.
I don't recall claiming to be a sniper. I mean I use a rifle for work but sniping isn't just precision shooting obviously.

I don't know what your problem is but if you don't plan on adding anything useful to the topic and goadingme or anyone else for no reasonthen that's considered trolling and I will report your posts.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

"The agency rifle I was using had one and I loved it. That is the only rifle I have seen that had one. I mean it's done, it's just not common. " What Agency then?? I figured some type of LE.

Andyour signature says "Remington 700p LTR .308, Leupold Mark 4 Tactical PR, DPMS Tactical AR-15 sling, Federal Gold Medal Match 168 gr., Federal High Energy 180 gr." So with all that tactical stuff I just figured you were some type of LE. But I did give you the facts about the DM, they are the way to go if you need the extra ammo or just the extra length out of the action(don't know why you would want that??)Again, I'm not trying to start arguments.

Old 11-19-2006, 09:46 PM
bigcountry

I don't know what your problem is but if you don't plan on adding anything useful to the topic and goadingme or anyone else for no reasonthen that's considered trolling and I will report your posts.
Hey cody banks, maybe your the troll.

Old 11-19-2006, 09:49 PM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Correction: "Hey Cody Banks, maybe you're the troll": Rednecks, you gotta love em'.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think someone got beat up way too much in highschool.....
Old 11-20-2006, 07:06 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Chantecler111

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Correction: "Hey Cody Banks, maybe you're the troll": Rednecks, you gotta love em'.
thank ya chant. Hey, I am engineer, not a english teacher.

Quick Reply: Remington 700 custom modifications.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.