Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

B Square Bipod?

Old 01-02-2002, 12:07 PM

Default B Square Bipod?

I just got one of these in the stainless version. So far I like it but I am wondering if anyone else has one and what they thought of it after using it for a while.
Old 01-02-2002, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: B Square Bipod?

Well One Eye, I had the Harris Bipod, but just recently made my own shooting sticks, and now I won't go back to the bipod.I used the Harris pod for about 6 years, but I think the shooting sticks are suiting me better.I can swivel better and they are lighter and if and when I stand up for an off hand shot, don't have the bipod swinging under my rifle.
Old 01-02-2002, 01:53 PM

Thanks for the input Howler. I actually read your post on the small game forum and found it interesting. I am thinking of using the shooting sticks on my smaller guns. I use the bipod on my 7mm mag. I used a Harris untill I got the bsqare and really liked it. I feel real good out to 300 yards with the bipod. The B square alows me more ajustment then the Harris did. I can swivel side to side up and down and even rotate the cross hairs a bit.
Old 01-02-2002, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

The B-Square sounds better than the Harris, I'd like to know if anyone has tried the Snipe-pod.They look like they'd work pretty well too, but can't beat the shooting sticks for the price.I primarily use my sticks when calling coyotes, I like having my rifle in the ready postion while I'm calling, plus, like you said, if a criiter stands around very long from 250 yrds. and closer, he's in trouble.I have a camcorder mounted on my scope, and this helps hold it up too and keeps it steady as well for some "killer" video.