Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Mistaken Identity >

Mistaken Identity

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Mistaken Identity

Old 11-01-2006, 10:15 PM

Default Mistaken Identity

Yes, I would like to bring your attention, an issue that is getting on my nerves, ever sinceI registered, people have been claiming that I am Magnum Man, well I hate to burst your bubble, but I am not, and the only thingwe have in relation, is that the same day he left or whatever, I registered, and if anyone continues to hassle me about it, I will gladly report whoever does to the Mods.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:23 PM

Default RE: Mistaken Identity

Well, mods.... how about it?

Pleasecompare the IP Address logs between Magnum_Man_300 and 45/70 Govt. and give us the update.
Same yes or same no.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:25 PM

Here ELK I'll help you, oh MODS, please come and compare the IP address, so I can prove that I have nothing to do with FagMan.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:42 PM

You know something.... It is a damn shame that there are so many adults on their computers, acting like children, that it absolutely ruins the firearms forums. Every time I come in to this section, there is some kind of crap going on, and it is soooooo tiresome. I know for a fact that there are some good people on here, and there are some very knowledgeable people on here, but you guys are spending all your time worrying about Magnum_Man. Why ????? Why can't everyone just leave it alone and talk about the Guns. Like in this post. If it is him.... SO WHAT !!! If it is not, WHO CARES !!!!! He can only bother you if YOU let him. And You can only bother him if HE let you.

But dang, I would love to talk about some guns, do a little learning from you guys. Get some questions answered, and maybe help some of you if possible. But this is almost not worth even coming into the area for. Come on everyone, you are better than this.

Well I guess I'll shut up and find another forum to wander around for a while. If I have aggrivated anyone, I apologize, but it really has gotten old, and I know I am not the only person who feels this way.

Good luck

God Bless
Old 11-01-2006, 11:02 PM

You mean, adults actually get on this website.?
Old 11-01-2006, 11:05 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: MichaelT.

You know something.... It is a damn shame that there are so many adults on their computers, acting like children, that it absolutely ruins the firearms forums. Every time I come in to this section, there is some kind of crap going on, and it is soooooo tiresome. I know for a fact that there are some good people on here, and there are some very knowledgeable people on here, but you guys are spending all your time worrying about Magnum_Man. Why ????? Why can't everyone just leave it alone and talk about the Guns. Like in this post. If it is him.... SO WHAT !!! If it is not, WHO CARES !!!!! He can only bother you if YOU let him. And You can only bother him if HE let you.

But dang, I would love to talk about some guns, do a little learning from you guys. Get some questions answered, and maybe help some of you if possible. But this is almost not worth even coming into the area for. Come on everyone, you are better than this.

Well I guess I'll shut up and find another forum to wander around for a while. If I have aggrivated anyone, I apologize, but it really has gotten old, and I know I am not the only person who feels this way.

Good luck

God Bless
DITTO
Old 11-02-2006, 12:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

What's a damn shame is the bogus posts or worse the bogus replies to guys posing legit questions.

A place to come learn and enjoy the outdoor sports and hobbies.Difference of opinions, heated debate will insue but those who are trolling get snuffed out and fade away.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is a damn shame
I'll tell you what's a damn shame. A pretty good place to discuss firearms being ruined by a spoiled idiot 12 year old kid who is obviously under no parental supervision whatsoever. He clogs every thread with meaningless hyperbole, joins under mulitple names, starts ignorant @$$ threads like "Is a 243 more powerful than a 300 win mag" and evenmakes uplies about people he knows dying, which is extremely tasteless.

Say anything about him and the same people always show up in the thread. Namely HogHuntingChik, younggun243, and 45/70 Govt. Younggun243 joined 09/18/06. Magnum man 300 joined 09/26/06, Hoghuntingchik joined 10/21/06 and 45/70 Govt joined 10/30/06. All 4 of them within two weeks of each other. I don't know whether they're all one person or a group of trolling friends but I do know this. Mag man 300 had as his signature line "45/70 government An american legend." On the day he supposedly leaves 45/70 Govt shows up posting the exact same type drivel as Mag man 300. In fact the first thread he started was about a 300 win mag. Coincidence?
Old 11-02-2006, 02:22 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-02-2006, 02:27 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Mistaken Identity

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.