Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Bring back Magnum_Man_300 >

Bring back Magnum_Man_300

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Bring back Magnum_Man_300

Old 10-22-2006, 02:32 AM

Default RE: Bring back Magnum_Man_300

From his posts that I read, he seemed like an armchair-type quarterback with a lot of opinions but not actual field experience to back it up. Funny thing is, he was bashing people for that same reason. LOL!
Old 10-22-2006, 03:26 AM

Did he?
Old 10-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I find it interesting what a BIG set you have when you play goodie goodie on thist fotum and then send a PM like this lets get it all out in the open Gentlemaen of this forun this is the PM that was sent to me I think you will find it good reading as to the type of people these guys are.

Here is the PM I was sent from Magnum Man the man that knows it ALL.

Quote(Yes I have to ask you why you care so much about what an individual thinks or says, yeah I know your type, you guys play the holier than thou game, "Oh I will pray for you", and if I say anything you respond with "A real Christian wouldn't talk like that", why don't you get a life buddy, I came to this forum to help people out, and if I give tough love then so what. You need to just back off, before I report you for making staunch allegations, you can tell me to grow up or whatever you want, but yeah you better be glad you don't know me, because we'd probably be friends. And as for you comments, who cares?????? it is a forum on the internet, so your threats and other tough words fall on deaf ears, your not intimidating, and I don't fear you, and if I get banned, so what I'll just get another account. And btw the prayer thing might scare me if I was an atheist, which I'm not. So you better get your facts straight before you pursue me or youngguns. Thanks, Have A Nice Evening.)

He as it downpat flip his nose at the MODS he will do what he wants. I guessthe forum has a new owner.