Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 NEW Red Dot Aimpoint Rifle Scopes >

NEW Red Dot Aimpoint Rifle Scopes

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

NEW Red Dot Aimpoint Rifle Scopes

Old 09-04-2006, 08:35 AM

Default NEW Red Dot Aimpoint Rifle Scopes

I have two of these to offer NEW in box never used with all accessories I will sell separately for $350 each or together for $600.00 or make me a reasonable offer see the description and link below:
http://www.aimpoint.com/o.o.i.s?id=141&product_id=19

First introduced in 2000, nearly 300,000 CompM2 sights are now in use by many Armed Forces including elite Special Forces around the world. The CompM2, also known as the M68/CCO (when used by US forces), is the standard sight for the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force as well as the armed forces of many NATO countries. Due to its compatibility with all generations of night vision device (NVD), the CompM2 is ready for use around the clock. The CompM2 holds up under the roughest physical handling and can withstand the most severe weather conditions and temperatures. In fact, the CompM2 is completely submersible and will withstand pressures up to 2,5 atmospheres allowing it to be taken up to 25 meters underwater. When the CompM2 was released, it became the benchmark against which all other combat optics are measured. While primary utilized by armed forces, hunters and sport shooters who want a professional grade sight can also use the CompM2.
[/align]