Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 how much would this gun be worth?? >

how much would this gun be worth??

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

how much would this gun be worth??

Old 08-05-2006, 10:27 PM

Default how much would this gun be worth??

i was wondering how much i should sell this gun for?? its a rossi 20 gauge/ .22 rifle single shot, i've had it for about 2 years and is very clean.

Old 08-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: how much would this gun be worth??

It's worth about 100-120 bucks.
BBJ
Old 08-06-2006, 05:15 PM

That's about right, maybe 20 bucks more I've seen them around here for 130 to 140.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:37 PM

ok thanks, well would anybody be interested? $115 and i'll put insome ammo i have left over
Old 08-07-2006, 12:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Does it have 2 seperate barrels?
Old 08-07-2006, 10:36 AM

yes it has 2 separate barrels heres how you would switch them:

Old 08-07-2006, 04:55 PM

it's worth $0.00 untill you connect with a buyer.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Dominant Buck

[size=3 black’]Rossi Shotguns[/size]

(Pop Up)
12 GA SINGLE SHOT
GA# 976685271

$99.00
NIB, 12GA FULL CHOKE 28"BBL Rossi Shotguns are the timeless single-shot break-open breech design updated with the most modern safety features. These full-size shotguns feature a spur hammer, transfer bar action and an integral linkage system that prevents the action from opening or closing when the hammer is cocked. All feature the Rossi trademark
Seller: FRANK MILLER
FFL Dealer: Yes Area Code: 864 GA Sales: 13
[/font]14 [/size]
Old 08-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Fork Horn

Did you roll out of bed on the wrong side Cd or are you constipated or what?? You said, "it's worth $0.00 until you connect with a buyer." ??? The gun is worth something to someone somewhere at some price. It doesn't have zero value...even to you believe it or not. It has "market value", but maybe you are not interested in this particular gun at this price, however, it does not mean it has zero worth. Give the guy a break. He has simply asked the group what the "market value" of this gun is and two guys have told him it is worth between $100-$130. Seemed like that should just about have ended the conversationin here. But I guess not, so here's my take on it. The gun continues to have value even ifan individual buyer and seller don't come to terms. If you came into possession of it (say your uncle died and left you this gun for free..and you didn't want it,) it would still have value. Maybe you would choose to take less than $100. Maybe you'd sell it for $20. But the point it, the gun continues to have market value which is the same thing as saying it has "worth". And its worth has clearly been establish at between $100-$130. I have look up this gun in the authoritative bible of gun values...the Blue Book Of Gun Values 25th Edition Which lists its value (again synonymous with "worth")at $125 for 100% grade and $105 for 98% grade and so on down the scale. So you see, the Blue Book even says the gun has some worth. If I was in the market for this gun, I would probably off the seller $100. But then, I am not really in the market for this particular piece, but it still has value...even to me....i'd just try to turn around and sell it for $120-$130. Anyways, I am not sure why this comment came up in the first place and i am sure I did not dignify the last post. My humble apologies. But, his offer to sell it for $115 sure seemed reasonable for the individual that has been looking for one of these. And it is likely someone will eventually buy it for around that price. And when he does, it will be because he "connected with a buyer". That's the American way. We wouldn't go up to someone and offer him $130 for nothing of tangible value...or worth. Good Luck Bare Back!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll buy it. Where are you at? Let's work on shipping.

E-mail me at [email protected] thanks.

Quick Reply: how much would this gun be worth??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.