Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Sportsmans Warehouse >

Sportsmans Warehouse

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Sportsmans Warehouse

Old 05-25-2006, 08:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Sportsmans Warehouse

They have a good deal going on. For everything you spend you get money on a gift card. I bought a New Ruger Bisley Hunter yesterday and got a 150 dollar gift card for store credit. You might want to check your local stores, I think its going on at all their stores. Plus that, in this area, they have the best prices on new guns. It gores for anything they sell, not just guns.

With a deal like that, You have to buy a gun.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Sportsmans Warehouse

Sounds like a decent store although we have none in our area. We are left with Gander Mountain and Bass Pro shop with a sprinkiling of pretty darn good gunshops within an hour drive of the house.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

They have been up here in the Dakotas for a couple years now. They have everything the sportsman could ever need. I good supply of guns, Knives, camping, fishing and clothing.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:24 PM

For everything you spend you get money on a gift card.
Haven't seen that program here. Sportsman's Warehouse has a great inventory and great prices. Many of the retails on guns are below many distributer prices. The local one had Dillon 550Bs for $309. I'd rather shop at SW anyday than make the trip to Cabelas. There is NO contest between them, SW wins hands down!
Old 05-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

They just built a sportmans warehouse here not to long ago in town- nice store i like im. Cabelas is a long drive from here& i dont like them nearly as much as SW either including there prices.

But[&o]i called them (SW)up & asked if they had any such deals going on& they said no.Thanks for the tip tho- it would have been a exellent reason& excuse to pick up another gun there.
But my b days comming& i got a coupon for 1 rifle owed still from my mate i still have to cash in so not all is bleak.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Might just have to check into that. We have two stores in my area, both within 15 minutes of my house. I buy all my gunpowder there as well as some other things. The guys that work there seem to be a lot more knowledgable than the ones that work at the Bass Pro, though not as knowledgable as myself, of course.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Banned

James, I just got off the phone with my SW and they just had that awhile back but said that it is a discontinued offer in the future; said that they had people buy $1000 gun safes,get $300 and than return the safe and the stores lost money...always somebody playing the game and ruining it for others. They are a great store and their gun prices are very competitive. I spend a lot of money with them. I bought a Ruger #1 one night as they offered sales tax free shopping for 3 days. Pretty good deal when sales tax is 7%.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

James B.

Tell me more...I am buying a pair of Leica Geovids and need some info on that deal.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

There is a Gander Mountain 8 miles from my house, a Cabela's is slated to go up about 4 miles from my house this fall. A Sportsman's Warehouse just sprung up out of nowhere about 5 miles in another direction from my house and it prety much killed my enthusiasm for the Cabela's. SW has an outstanding selection and hard to beat prices. I spent well over $1000 at the SW the first week it opened.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Briman

There is a Gander Mountain 8 miles from my house, a Cabela's is slated to go up about 4 miles from my house this fall. A Sportsman's Warehouse just sprung up out of nowhere about 5 miles in another direction from my house and it prety much killed my enthusiasm for the Cabela's. SW has an outstanding selection and hard to beat prices. I spent well over $1000 at the SW the first week it opened.
Cabelas's sucks IMO..way overpriced SW or GM are the way to go

Quick Reply: Sportsmans Warehouse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.