Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Got a deal at the gunshow this weekend >

Got a deal at the gunshow this weekend

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Got a deal at the gunshow this weekend

Old 05-01-2006, 12:49 PM

Default Got a deal at the gunshow this weekend

Hello all. Had a table at the gunshow this weekend here in Denver. Wile walking around on Saturday I saw a nice Winchester 70. Very nice wood, 338win mag(didn't really need a 2nd), Limbsaver pad, and a muzzlebrake. The price was too good to pass up. $450 including rings and bases. The best thing about it the wife wasn't pi$$ed. I also pick up a Remington model 12 that needs a bolt. I did sell one gun I had taken and she already knew I wouldn't bring home the cash. Should be able to get to the range this week and see how ir shoots. Not trying to brag just had to tell somebody. Jovan
Old 05-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Got a deal at the gunshow this weekend

sounds like a pretty good deal to me in that condition and with a brake...good job!.......good to hear the wife wasnt upset! lol.....all you guys and your wife stories....and seeing my dad having to sneak guns in and me lie and say it was 100 bucks...or he had it for years ect.....im kinda worried about one day possibly getting a wife! lol......
Old 05-01-2006, 05:39 PM

Very nice Buy gunnut

HAhAhAh Mauser06, i sneak guns into my cabnet all the time. Have to let them sit for a while and make sure the boxes/recipts are burnt before i take them out to shoot them. Then when she goes where did you get that gun, im like Iv had this forever. AHHA between me and my old man we have to many guns for here to keep up with thankgod..
Old 05-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: gunnut2000

Hello all. Had a table at the gunshow this weekend here in Denver. Wile walking around on Saturday I saw a nice Winchester 70. Very nice wood, 338win mag(didn't really need a 2nd), Limbsaver pad, and a muzzlebrake. The price was too good to pass up. $450 including rings and bases. The best thing about it the wife wasn't pi$$ed. I also pick up a Remington model 12 that needs a bolt. I did sell one gun I had taken and she already knew I wouldn't bring home the cash. Should be able to get to the range this week and see how ir shoots. Not trying to brag just had to tell somebody. Jovan
Nice find.